The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

www.directorydream.com

temi

affiliate
I come across a directory called directory dream. Its a brilliant looking directory and has a good PR as well.

The feature listing plus seem a bit expensive at $69 but when you look at what you get it worth it:

Top category listing (optional).
Permanent listing in our directory.
Search engine friendly link details page with 8 additional links to any page of the submitted site.
A business logo in the link details page (optional).
A unique blog post with 5 keyword phrases embedded in the text, in our blog that only consist of post that are relevant to your website theme. All blogs are accessible from the home page.
One thing I am not impressed about the directory so far is that, I submitted a site 4 days ago, the site has not been reviwed and I have not been given any indication when I can expect the site to be reviewed or listing.
I can approciate that part of the listing is and article so it will take time but I think this directory can be improved by letting customer know the approximate time it will take for the review to be completed.

The directory also has a bidding directory Dream Directory Bidding , that is afflicted by the same problem, I paid for a bid about 4 days ago and my link still has not appeared in the directory.

Been eyeing this directory for some time as well but as you noted, the price is way too expensive, even more expensive than Alive or Aviva.

- MENJ

I personally have not problem with the price. It could be deliberate, like I deliberately priced Haabaa web directory very high to keep out poor quality sites. Also, I think the directory offer value for money, he is not giving just one link, you get quite a few additional links as part of the package so I think the pricing is great.

It will just be nice if the owner review sites in time or at least let one know when one's site will be reviewed. Though full refund is promised if your site is not accepted but I will still like my site accepted or rejected within say 48 hours rather than one week.

Whao, looks like the owner of this directory is a member of this forum. a few minutes after this post, my site was approved :)

Cheers Maldives,
I look forward to him provideing the full service he advertised which I paid for.

Hi Temi,

I am the owner of Dream Web Directory
All links are usually approved within 24 hours, and it is true that I am always online at DP. The reason your link took 4 days to approve (and other links submitted during that time) was because I had to unexpectedly leave, and didn't have an access to the Internet for 4 days. I didn't even have the time to post the notice. I approved it as soon as I came back.
As for people claiming that my directory is more expensive than Alive, here is pricing for Alive:

Featured (5 additional links) $299.95
Featured $224.95
Regular (3 additional links) $209.95
Regular $149.95

My prices:

Featured Plus $69.95 - top category listing + 8 Additional Links + Unique Blog Post, etc.

Featured $49.95 - 8 Additional Links + Unique Blog Post, etc.

Regular Plus $29.95 - 4 Additional Links + Blog Post + Business Logo, etc.

Regular $19.95

I am doing everything I can to keep my customers satisfied, and I believe that my prices are more than fair. And I am sure that you will be satisified with your purchase.

Thanks, and sorry about that. :bonk:

Velocity, thanks for taking the time to come and clarify things. I am with you on the issue of pricing. I think you price is excellent given what is bundled as part of the package.
I will be adding more site to your directory as soon as the remaining services services I paid for are provided, I will send you a PM about this.
Thanks

I have no problem with the pricing.

We have a few directories where the pricing is meant to only allow the best of sites in.

DirectoryDream is one of my fovourite directories and yes, pricing it shouldn't be an issue when it comes to quality

MI
Back