The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Zeydoo shaved $200 USD from my account ! I feel robbed

GrupoWayseer

I am an affiliate with 10 years of experience, last year I had a really disappointing situation with ZEYDOO, I have been working with Zeydoo for years finding their offers good and responsive with my traffic.
Everything got awfull when in April 2023 i created a POP campaign. When suddenly they notified me by Skype that my traffic was of poor quality, they were going to be penalized with a refund of $200!!! (ALL my REVEUE)

It is worth mentioning that this was my first campaign with them that worked for me! (i've spent hundreds of dollars buying traffic from propeller ads before)
They immediately took the $200 usd from my account without giving me any explanation. (until i reach them on Skype)
It is worth mentioning that they tell me that it is because of BAD TRAFFIC Quality, the traffic was getting from PropellerAds which is the same company as Zeydoo, basically they were blaming me for bringing BAD TRAFFIC when all the time I was buying it from THEM!! (propeller ads)

They promised to resolve the issue and give me a refund to Propeller Ads for the BAD traffic they sold me.
They never sent me anything, no report, no one contacted me, they just took it!

It's the worst experience I've ever had in affiliate marketing, I literally got robbed!

Not satisfied with this, they blamed me!
telling me that I disappointed them and that they thought I was a "good guy"
terrible terrible terrible experience!

To this day they have not solved anything for me, they only stole my money and they never communicated with me

Attachments

• zeydoo1.jpg
    zeydoo1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 13
  • zeydoo2.jpg
    zeydoo2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11
  • zeydoo3.jpg
    zeydoo3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 12
  • zeydoo4.jpg
    zeydoo4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
If it is really frustrating to tell the truth, how can you say that the traffic is of poor quality when you are the one who is providing it, btw, checking the reportsI realize that they shaved more than $320 USD. i felt bullied

I think traffic quality needs a definition. Traffic that is "right?"

Was the $320 USD CPA posted as earned from that traffic and payable. Or, were the certain contingencies required of the conversion results?

I have propellerads reports with numbers showing $320+ USD revenue
(I was doing direct linking with zeydoo tokens to track convertions)

MI
Back