The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Do I need third-party tracking tools like AdsBridge or Voluum to promote affiliate offers through Google Ads?

yoonsik

affiliate
I'm currently using Google Ads keyword bidding tool to promote my ClickDealer CPA offer. I've created a landing page and set up 5 ad campaigns on Google Ads to promote it. There are conversions, but I can't differentiate which keyword generates the conversions. When users click on my Google Ads and land on my landing page, some of them click on the CTA button to reach the CPA offer page, but I can't track who actually downloads and registers on that page. Do I need to use a third-party tracking tool to track this? It seems like I can't achieve this through Google Ads or Google Analytics.

1. You can make a script to read the utm_source or another variable &33={Your_keyword } from the final landing page (from the Google Adwords*).
  2. You would need to make each keyword a separate bid.

• At that point you might be able to set a tracker link --see the tracker's documentation or contact support for clarification.
  • I know how to log that on your own server with a redirect script to the offer's landing page what the button is clicked however you need a developer or know how to code [or prompt AI to write these scripts and the logging :) ]
1714058252313.png

What I wrote above is FOR YOUR SERVER ONLY.

The offer owner must modify his page for a postback of some intermediate step before an actual conversion `event` like a Thank you page's loading for instance ...

1. You can make a script to read the utm_source or another variable &33={Your_keyword } from the final landing page (from the Google Adwords*).
  2. You would need to make each keyword a separate bid.

• At that point you might be able to set a tracker link --see the tracker's documentation or contact support for clarification.
  • I know how to log that on your own server with a redirect script to the offer's landing page what the button is clicked however you need a developer or know how to code [or prompt AI to write these scripts and the logging :) ]
"I don't know how to code or create scripts. Moreover, if I need to set individual bids for each keyword, the workload would be huge. Would it be better for me to choose a tracker? A tracker can clearly analyze which keyword my ads are converting from. Also, could you recommend a tracker for me? Thank you very much.

A tracker can clearly analyze which keyword my ads are converting from Can it? it can track click out from your website (perhaps) It can track your post back on conversion. Does you post back have the data that your button link on your website has {keyword}???

A tracker can clearly analyze which keyword my ads are converting from
if you mean converting to a sales event at the offer --no, unless that keyword is posted back to the tracker from the seller AFAIK.
Example Domain{keyword}
they keyword that triggered the referral was `apple` your campaign keyword bid were apple, orange,pear ....

So you can get around that but you need to do that on your landing page button or link with a script to pass that value to the offer and the offer need to track the link sent to it then post back the sale with the keyword data to the tracker. Your task it to do the work on you landing page and the offer and the network have to do their part for the tracker to receive the data to track --if you want the actual conversion keyword used.
1714115430328.png

1714116247299.png

banners
Back