The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help is my setup looking good?

soluchan

Hello,

I'm a newbie affiliate marketer and I want to start my journey using the PopAds + BeMob + Golden Goose setup. Currently, I'm using a smartlink from Golden Goose. I've added my offer from Golden Goose in BeMob as shown below

1715884411701.png

However, in Goldengoose, I see something like this,

1715884473263.png

My question: is it necessary to add "p2=&source=&site=" in my bemob offer link ?

if yes, then what parameter from bemob should I pass?

p2=&source=&site="

&p2= <==will equal nothing or null
&site=[trafficSourceId]
1715893171326.png

You should ask the GolderGoose AM what if anything you could pass to their stats that would be of use --unless they use &p2= and inject some value --ask

• what is the link at the ad source the ?{string} $key1=[$value]&$key2=[$value]&$key3=[$value]
  • a tracker should read those values from the array of the entire string and make a record of them for each campaign or segment.
  • In the attached plain text file written in response to my prompting Basic-Linkology-Explained-by-Claude-Opus3-AI.

Make the robots teach the peoples.:)

I really cannot tell you without the details of how your funnel is planned to work, as to exactly how to make it come together and happen.
After reading this simplified explanation attached, if there is any specific question, I will try to help you.

Attachments

• Basic-Linkology-Explained-by-Claude-Opus3-AI_DOS.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 6
  • what is the link at the ad source the ?{string} $key1=[$value]&$key2=[$value]&$key3=[$value]
  • a tracker should read those values from the array of the entire string and make a record of them for each campaign or segment.
  • In the attached plain text file written in response to my prompting Basic-Linkology-Explained-by-Claude-Opus3-AI.

Make the robots teach the peoples.:)

I really cannot tell you without the details of how your funnel is planned to work, as to exactly how to make it come together and happen.
After reading this simplified explanation attached, if there is any specific question, I will try to help you.
Thanks for the doc @Graybeard . Gonna read this.

I don't know about the quality of the smartlink you're using, but a general advice is, that a single offer that you pick on your own, will work better in most cases.
Many smartlinks will contain offers that won't convert at all.
You can use the smartlink to find an offer that converts good in some country, but I'd advice you to find an offer that works good for others, and then test it with different landingpages, traffic sources, countries.
Eventually you'll find good traffic source + country + offer + landingpage combinations that work good, and build your own "smartlink", which is a script that redirects the user to the right offer.

Eventually you'll find good traffic source + country + offer + landingpage combinations that work good, and build your own "smartlink", which is a script that redirects the user to the right offer.
That might be the best way for only a limited time as:
  • competing offers will rank over other offers
  • then the same offer might decline
  • then regain it's former ranking or just die off.
The advantage of using an affiliate network's smart link they are constantly testing these similar offers that, hopefully, have been proven good high epc converters with the overall affiliate network traffic that network have received, in the past. However there could well be some multi-variate testing on that offers rotation of redirection also.

AI Robo brain clarification:
1716029210929.png

banners
Back