The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nicholas from Montreal - New to the forum!

Nicholas Centro

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CentroProfits.com
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself: I'm Nicholas! I've been in the affiliate and general web-marketing space for over 15 years, currently hustling in the influencer/creator vertical.

It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting many of you. I'm always up for a coffee chat, don't be shy!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you plan on doing any affiliate recruiting or product/service promoting here be sure to register your company first in our resources area. Instructions attached. Let me know if you need any help.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v8.pdf
    208.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello Nicholas,

welcome to the forum! Could you elaborate on what you do in the world of influencers? It's an area interesting for me both personally and professionally, I'm always up to learn more about it.

Welcome in here and enjoy your stay
Seems you are a veteran in the affiliate marketing industry
What do you think its the best advice you can get to people related to affiliate marketing ?

Any advice on promoting an eyewear website?
I have a friend who does high end fashion for shoes and watches. one of the main things he does is to promote various telegram channels on reddit and other socials. The simplest suggestion I could give you is to find some micro-influencers and see if they're willing to promote your brand in exchange for a set of glasses. Either have them promote the brand directly, or a TG channel where you can push your various designs.

Hello Nicholas,

welcome to the forum! Could you elaborate on what you do in the world of influencers? It's an area interesting for me both personally and professionally, I'm always up to learn more about it.
I work with different creators and agencies and help them monetize their following. Mostly, the money comes from fan platforms such as fancentro but helping some bigger names establish partnerships is also a big part of the relationship. Happy to have a more in-depth conversation if you'd like.

Hey guys, @Nicholas Centro hasn't been around since January, so you may not get a response. This is a bit older thread, from August 2023.
Correct, I've been a bit MIA, but am trying to be on here more regularly.

Welcome in here and enjoy your stay
Seems you are a veteran in the affiliate marketing industry
What do you think its the best advice you can get to people related to affiliate marketing ?
It's a touch question since the type of affiliation is extremely important. If I had to pick one tip... it would be to not always jump on the bandwagon. I think most new marketers fail because they watch something that seems too good to be true, and then they try to get involved or buy someone's expertise. 99% of the "experts" out there are snakes imo. Anytime someone says "I got rich doing xyz and now I want to give back and show you how I did it" - it's a lie. No one who has a secret successful formula is sharing it with others. The money you can make by being a successful marketer or affiliate will always surpass selling a book or course.

Read, learn and get as involved as much as possible. There's no substitute for experience.

t's a touch question since the type of affiliation is extremely important. If I had to pick one tip... it would be to not always jump on the bandwagon. I think most new marketers fail because they watch something that seems too good to be true, and then they try to get involved or buy someone's expertise. 99% of the "experts" out there are snakes imo. Anytime someone says "I got rich doing xyz and now I want to give back and show you how I did it" - it's a lie. No one who has a secret successful formula is sharing it with others. The money you can make by being a successful marketer or affiliate will always surpass selling a book or course.

^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^
Doing My Best All In GIF by Animanias
Read, learn and get as involved as much as possible. There's no substitute for experience.

The simple and potent fact of it all! This is the formula, no exceptions.

This is just how easy it is. Sometimes, especially with specific goals and seeking serious long term results, easy requires loads of effort and long term dedication. If you enjoy that, it won't be "hard", just time consuming and requiring a mature and the expectation of both failures and successes.

All of us, everyone of us, have both failures and successes everyday. All of us, everyone of us, are researching and studying everyday. This is true in every business of every type, ALWAYS!

Adopt these policies in your business and your life, and for the remainder of your life.

Last edited:
I have a friend who does high end fashion for shoes and watches. one of the main things he does is to promote various telegram channels on reddit and other socials. The simplest suggestion I could give you is to find some micro-influencers and see if they're willing to promote your brand in exchange for a set of glasses. Either have them promote the brand directly, or a TG channel where you can push your various designs.

I work with different creators and agencies and help them monetize their following. Mostly, the money comes from fan platforms such as fancentro but helping some bigger names establish partnerships is also a big part of the relationship. Happy to have a more in-depth conversation if you'd like.

Correct, I've been a bit MIA, but am trying to be on here more regularly.

It's a touch question since the type of affiliation is extremely important. If I had to pick one tip... it would be to not always jump on the bandwagon. I think most new marketers fail because they watch something that seems too good to be true, and then they try to get involved or buy someone's expertise. 99% of the "experts" out there are snakes imo. Anytime someone says "I got rich doing xyz and now I want to give back and show you how I did it" - it's a lie. No one who has a secret successful formula is sharing it with others. The money you can make by being a successful marketer or affiliate will always surpass selling a book or course.

Great one .Thank you

banners
Back