The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking an affiliate partner for investment opportunities.

AlexVydrin

affiliate
Hello,
As someone new to the field with a set budget, my initial tests and campaigns haven't yielded the desired outcomes.
Therefore, I'm on the lookout for an experienced affiliate who is open to investment opportunities and interested in scaling operations.
The proposal is to collaborate on campaigns, where I would cover the expenses, while in exchange, I'd benefit from your mentorship and expertise.

I'm on the lookout for an experienced affiliate who is open to investment opportunities and interested in scaling operations.

This is not how it works. First of all, no newbie can obtain a mentor. Mentors hand select their proteges and these proteges are required to be at a point in their career that is established and successful. True mentors do not ever train newbies. They only train successful people that want to get to the next level with their respective businesses.

You apparently need some training and for newbies training must be in group settings. Trying to lure an experienced and successful affiliate with empty promises of maybe getting paid for training you just won't ever happen. Why would any successful and experienced affiliate want to get paid less then they currently earn to build your business for you?

You need to dig in, roll up your sleaves, and study, implement, and test until you have a good working model for your business. Anything else is just being lazy!

Communities like ours are exactly what you need. It is just insane to suggest that having a single person attempting to teach you is better than 137,000 members helping you to learn and earn.

But if you seriously want to have only one person teaching you, then I'll take the job for a flat hourly fee of $400 and provide two hours a day for you (not weekends). That's about half the average annual earnings ($1,000,00mm to $2,500,000mm) for super affiliates. Believe it or not, there are hundreds of them making 10 times that annually. I'll even provide the bags for all the money you are going to make!

steve martin 80s GIF by FilmStruck

Last edited:
The only job that begins at the top is digging a hole.
You need to dig in, roll up your sleeves, and study, implement, and test until you have a good working model for your business. Anything else is just being lazy!

This is how you make real money online ;) Get in at the Chasm right before or after.
disruption-growth-path.png

1. Thank you for the reply.
2. I’m doing exactly what you suggested: posting - getting answers - learning.
3. I didn’t mention hiring a teacher; instead, I expressed an interest in investing, which is distinct.
4. My hypothesis was that there might not be a super affiliate, but rather someone who began having successful campaigns and sought to leverage them, a common practice in business.

My understanding is that as I start building successful campaigns, I will attract capital to increase income. If you're saying it doesn't work this way, I'm a bit confused—why?

My understanding is that as I start building successful campaigns, I will attract capital to increase income. If you're saying it doesn't work this way, I'm a bit confused—why?
Unless your meaning of 'capital' is money made by your own efforts and reinvested ...

No it doesn't.
  • Almost all small businesses are self-funded.
  • You are not going to find much, if any, venture capital in affiliate marketing.
Reason:
  1. It's not novel (new idea)
  2. there are no tangible assets
  3. you don't 'own' anything except the marketing process that you have developed to sell another's product/or service
    and receive a commission CPA for it.
Bring your own money and reinvest your profits is the way Affiliate CPA works. I suppose there are rare legitimate exceptions.

I didn’t mention hiring a teacher;

You clearly stated you were seeking a "mentor" and I responded to that.

My hypothesis was that there might not be a super affiliate, but rather someone who began having successful campaigns and sought to leverage them, a common practice in business.

That is not what you stated.

You clearly sated: "I'm on the lookout for an experienced affiliate who is open to investment opportunities and interested in scaling operations. The proposal is to collaborate on campaigns, where I would cover the expenses, while in exchange, I'd benefit from your mentorship and expertise."

You say this is common business practice. I have been a businessman for more than 53 years and I can say with certainty that no successful and experienced business person ever tries to leverage their personal success in favor of promoting someone else's business in that fashion, especially for an inexperienced individual.

You want to hang on to your idea as though you think it is solid and professional proposal. It is not!

I explained what you need to do, but you want to do it your way. You say you need a single individual with background, experience, and success to mentor you and do your work for you. It won't happen.

Happy hunting!

When you decide you can take advice from those that do have great success and a long history in business, you let us know.

The first responsibilities of a student is to listen, study, learn, and take action.

Thanks T J.
I don't aim to appear overly professional; I'm just exploring different possibilities. I believe it's better to ask and possibly hear 'No,' than to wonder whether I should have asked at all.
And that's a great luck for all of us that so experienced and highly paid professional finds time to answer this stupid (as it appeared) questions.

I believe it's better to ask and possibly hear 'No,' than to wonder whether I should have asked at all.

This is absolutely 100%$ CORRECT!

answer this stupid (as it appeared) questions.

There are no stupid questions, but there are loads of stupid answers a person can encounter. Keep asking questions! This will always be an important asset in your arsenal of tools to succeed.

MI
Back