The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best option for paid advertising for a blog?

david154

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I run a blog in the Home and Family niche and engage in affiliate marketing, promoting Amazon products on my blog. I am interested in knowing the best way to advertise my blog: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or Native Media. What is the minimum daily budget I should set?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Depends on the value of each conversion. Do you have the margin for ads?
1716204574474.png

here the cost per click might be the click from your blog to Amazon your CPA target. Now, everyone will not buy and make you money. if 1:5 do your cost of acquisition is $5~ do you make any money ?

Thank you very much. I am researching the most cost-effective way to advertise my blog because Amazon commissions are low, and Facebook and Google ads are expensive. Therefore, I am asking for information.

Hello David,

while I'm in the video game vertical, I often see the pattern of websites including our links while promoting the site itself in Google and sometimes Bing. For your reference, the payouts for this type of gaming offers range from $5 to $30, with conversion rates usually between 1%-10%.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about Amazon affiliation, but of course, if you ever try your hand at blogging about games, let me be the first to know!

Good luck!

Hello David,

while I'm in the video game vertical, I often see the pattern of websites including our links while promoting the site itself in Google and sometimes Bing. For your reference, the payouts for this type of gaming offers range from $5 to $30, with conversion rates usually between 1%-10%.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about Amazon affiliation, but of course, if you ever try your hand at blogging about games, let me be the first to know!

Good luck!
Thank you very much, every piece of information is important to me to find the right way to advertise. I wish you luck and success in your life.

Hello everyone,

I run a blog in the Home and Family niche and engage in affiliate marketing, promoting Amazon products on my blog. I am interested in knowing the best way to advertise my blog: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or Native Media. What is the minimum daily budget I should set?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Your budget is what you can afford to spend daily. If you are serious about your aff marketing you should set up multiple blogs, not hundreds but a few. It would be beneficial if you made blogs about higher end products and activities, for example skiing or photography, this way you will attract people who buy more expensive equipment and accessories for more profits. Consider adding ecommerce product pages where the checkout goes to the Amazon site but your aff link is in there. All this takes time so plan to work on it for a couple of years until you get it done. Always remember that you are building income streams for your lifetime.

The appropriate ad platform relies on your readers' habits. If they frequent social media, consider Facebook Ads. If they use search engines or related websites, Google Ads or Native Media could be suitable. Your budget will depend on competition and platform choice, so starting small and adjusting as necessary can be effective.

Your budget is what you can afford to spend daily. If you are serious about your aff marketing you should set up multiple blogs, not hundreds but a few. It would be beneficial if you made blogs about higher end products and activities, for example skiing or photography, this way you will attract people who buy more expensive equipment and accessories for more profits. Consider adding ecommerce product pages where the checkout goes to the Amazon site but your aff link is in there. All this takes time so plan to work on it for a couple of years until you get it done. Always remember that you are building income streams for your lifetime.
Thank you very much, your advice and support mean a lot to me.

The appropriate ad platform relies on your readers' habits. If they frequent social media, consider Facebook Ads. If they use search engines or related websites, Google Ads or Native Media could be suitable. Your budget will depend on competition and platform choice, so starting small and adjusting as necessary can be effective.
Thank you very much for the advice. So far, I have tried both Facebook and Google Ads advertising but without results. It probably requires a bigger budget for advertising to be effective, but if I set a bigger budget, then it's questionable whether it will be worth it because the commissions on Amazon are low. I still have to try Native Media. Thank you.

MI
Back