The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Adsterra - Ad Network with Partner Care. Trusted By 50K+ Partners Since 2013

Official Adsterra - Ad Network with Partner Care. Trusted By 50K+ Partners Since 2013

iGaming Regulations Forum.png

Unlock the Future of iGaming Advertising with Adsterra by Following These Important Regulations!

Are you ready to dive and explore the profitable world of iGaming advertising? It doesn't matter if you're a pro or just starting your way in affiliate marketing, understanding the regulatory landscape is vital for your success in the iGaming vertical. Let us guide you through our expert's detailed insights on iGaming regulations and discover how to improve your marketing strategies while staying compliant.

This guide will showcase:

• Legal compliance in iGaming
  • Global iGaming regulations: Europe, Asia, Latin America and more..
  • Payment regulations
  • Trends in iGaming regulations
Take notes and start or optimize your campaigns for more conversions and higher ROI with Adsterra today!

Click here to read the full guide in our blog.

View attachment 36720

Unlock the Future of iGaming Advertising with Adsterra by Following These Important Regulations!

Are you ready to dive and explore the profitable world of iGaming advertising? It doesn't matter if you're a pro or just starting your way in affiliate marketing, understanding the regulatory landscape is vital for your success in the iGaming vertical. Let us guide you through our expert's detailed insights on iGaming regulations and discover how to improve your marketing strategies while staying compliant.

This guide will showcase:

• Legal compliance in iGaming
  • Global iGaming regulations: Europe, Asia, Latin America and more..
  • Payment regulations
  • Trends in iGaming regulations
Take notes and start or optimize your campaigns for more conversions and higher ROI with Adsterra today!

Click here to read the full guide in our blog.
This was interesting and scary.
I have a few igaming newbie questions that might sound stupid.

1. Does your blog post this apply to all online video games?
  2. Is it only for games involving earning money?
  3. What about advertising of video games like Baldur's Gate or Harry Potter?
  4. What about crypto game where we earn money just by playing?
Game with where you can win by skills, like poker is tolerated in certain countries (the rules can vary from state to state or province to province).

Obviously, I am not asking for legal advice.
I am just looking for some quick and brief answer or f opinion.

Before I start anything related to igaming, I will gain experience, earn money and consult lawyers, first.
My question is to help me orient my affiliate career and to help other newbies who might have these questions.

Celebrating 11 Olympic Years of Adsterra | The Challenge Awaits!

Wow, it’s hard to believe we’ve been on this sprint for 11 amazing years! As we complete another lap of this marathon, our excitement for the future is at an all-time high. ;)

With the contagious buzz of the 2024 Paris Summer Olympics in the air, we want to celebrate 11 years of our own “ad-thleticism” in true sporting spirit! That’s why we welcome advertisers and publishers from all niches to try their skills and luck in our Olympic Challenge this summer. Everyone has a shot of winning fantastic prizes: $$$ bonuses, free Voluum plans, awesome swag boxes, and a grand prize! :cool:

Become a true Olympian by entering our challenge and showing your mastery. Check out our blog for the rules via the link below.

Click here to read the rules and join the challenge through our blog.

Thank you for being part of our journey. Here’s to many more years of success together!

This was interesting and scary.
I have a few igaming newbie questions that might sound stupid.

1. Does your blog post this apply to all online video games?
  2. Is it only for games involving earning money?
  3. What about advertising of video games like Baldur's Gate or Harry Potter?
  4. What about crypto game where we earn money just by playing?
Game with where you can win by skills, like poker is tolerated in certain countries (the rules can vary from state to state or province to province).

Obviously, I am not asking for legal advice.
I am just looking for some quick and brief answer or f opinion.

Before I start anything related to igaming, I will gain experience, earn money and consult lawyers, first.
My question is to help me orient my affiliate career and to help other newbies who might have these questions.
Hello @seeqer !:)

Thanks for your question. I've replied to it through PM. Please check it.

Forum Dating Case.png

Swipe Right for Success with Dating Traffic!

Looking to boost your dating offers? Our latest case study dives into the world of dating traffic and reveals key insights that can help you maximize your results.

Learn how one of our partners used Adsterra’s SmartCPM bidding model and Social Bar and Popunder ad formats to achieve impressive results. With a strategic focus on specific GEOs and using local language for creatives, he managed to optimized campaigns for a great performance.

From initial challenges to achive high profits, this case study highlights practical strategies, including:

• Effective use Facebook browser traffic.
  • Maximizing conversions with targeted campaigns and optimizations.
  • Real data proofs that showcase how adjustments lead to success.
Want tofind out how to make the most of your dating campaigns? Check out the full case study in our blog.

Click here to read the full case study.

Last edited:
Adsterra Sports Calendar August 2024.png

Sports Calendar August 2024 | Access Prime Traffic

⚽️ Are you ready for another wild month in sports? This month is action-packed with events that will have a lot of eyes on them, so plan your strategy accordingly! Besides the obvious – the Olympics – this is the month keep an eye on Latin America, where intense football clashes will determine who goes home in tears or on cloud nine!

Plus, don’t miss the US Open tennis tournament starting on August 26 in New York and the Dutch Grand Prix at Circuit Zandvoort .

And here are some tips on why you should advertise during major sporting events:

• You know almost precisely when traffic will soar
  • Millions of users are in high feather
  • Relevant traffic: online users consume goods online and play games like no other
  • Streaming websites and other sports-related platforms invest in driving more target traffic (organic, PPC, social)
  • You can win quality clicks and conversions outside the mainstream competitive channels
For the detailed version of our calendar, click on the link below.

Guide to Boost CPA Traffic.png

How to Boost Your CPA Campaign Traffic Using Smart Strategies!

Your test campaign has ended, and now you’re seeing a drop in traffic and conversions. How can you turn it around? One of the most common questions we get at Adsterra is, “How can I increase traffic on CPA campaigns?” While there isn’t a magic button to flood your campaign with impressions instantly, there is a smarter way. By using data-driven strategies and the proven tips I’m about to share, you can effectively boost your campaign’s performance.

When Does Your Ad Traffic Start to Drop?
You typically notice a drop in ad traffic when conversions start to decline, which makes sense. This can occur in several scenarios:

• A test campaign has just concluded.
  • Your bids haven't been adjusted in some time.
  • The traffic segment is too limited, leading to a peak in conversions.
  • You didn’t manage to achieve a competitive eCPM.
  • A new, strong competitor has entered the scene, increasing the competition.
In this guide, I'll take you through the key solutions to these challenges, starting with the fundamentals of traffic acquisition.

Traffic Acquisition: Essential Insights for CPA Campaigns
There are two main methods for acquiring CPA traffic:

1. Launch a campaign through our Self-Service Platform.
  2. Opt for a managed campaign.
Each approach offers distinct strategies for securing CPA traffic, and I'll break down the specifics of each option now...

Click here to read the full article on AffiliateFix.

blog.1200x560 LISBON, HERE WE COME Free ticket giveaway.png

✈️ We've been on quite the journey this year, 5 countries already and counting! But we're not done yet – Lisbon is calling our name!

That's right, in September we'll be off to SBC Summit, the ultimate hangout for iGaming enthusiasts in Europe. And we can't bear the thought of you missing it all, so we're giving away a FREE Guest Pass right here, right now! ️

Want in on this adventure? Here’s how:
1. Drop a comment on our Instagram post about SBC Summit telling us what you’re most looking forward to at the event.
2. Cross your fingers and stay tuned – we'll announce the lucky winner next Wednesday, September 4th, in that very post!

Once you make it to the event, come find us at booth F192 – we'd love to chat! Or if you're after some quality one-on-one time, why not book a dedicated meeting slot? We promise to give you our undivided attention.
To schedule your meeting, just click here.

See you in Lisbon, iGaming gurus!

MI
Back