The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Article Spinners - Spamming?

bigcat1967

I'm creating dozens of articles and when I spin an article - I pretty much summarize the original one. Needless to say, this takes a long time but I think it's worth it since I don't want to get penalized by Google.

Are article spinners the real deal or do they not spin the article good enough where Google will throw out the copies generated by these spinners?

Linda:

Thanks for that comment. I read that thread and this will take a lot of heat off of me. I want to post an article on six different Web 2.0 properties. This will help in the long run!

I'm creating dozens of articles and when I spin an article - I pretty much summarize the original one. Needless to say, this takes a long time but I think it's worth it since I don't want to get penalized by Google.

Are article spinners the real deal or do they not spin the article good enough where Google will throw out the copies generated by these spinners?

Jetspinner is good for anyone interested. It takes some practice but you can create plenty of readable, with proper grammar articles, from one seed article {I|We|You} {went to|were in} {town|London|the city}....

Plenty of variation will see that more articles are unique!!! There are tools to plagiarism check (duplicate text) all the articles againts eachother at once, but I am still researching and trying at the moment. These tools will help you find the most unique articles so you can discard the rest... (say, up 35% duplicated}

The process can take a while but is lots quicker then writing manually. I've never had any articles rejected for being unreadable or bad grammar...

banners
Back