The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

AXI

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

What does that have to do with our affiliate space? I know there are forex affiliate opportunities, but you are not asking about their affiliate program?

Why are you here and why are you asking about this company?

Yes I am asking about their affilate program if anyone applies that program because I couldnt understand clearly axi's program.

I briefly read through the info on their site, it just looks like most affiliate programs.

AXI Affiliate Program

It appears to be typical, or average. I have no experience with them, I am in luxury brand aff programs and stay away from the financial/investment/currency programs. I do have two really close friends that kill it in those niches and I have messaged them about AXI. We'll see if they know them.

They closed my trades without even taking time to inform me and went ahead to announce that it was technical problems, but i received no compensation and lost so much, trustpilot stop trying to silent me by deleting my reviews. made sure I got back every penny they failed to pay me, all I had to do was file a report to them and they acted really fast and made sure I was refunded in less than a week

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back