The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone name some good Indian affiliate marketing programs?

0xshivamkumar

affiliate
Hey Everyone,
I am looking for a good Indian affiliate marketing program to start affiliate marketing and build a passive income online.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks

Hi, welcome.

Have you checked any of the networks and programs in our Resources section?

Also, you can create a post in the Business Centre. There, you can a label too.....Network Wanted, Offer Wanted, Looking For, etc. if you want.

Hope that helps.

Hey Everyone,
I am looking for a good Indian affiliate marketing program to start affiliate marketing and build a passive income online.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks

You keep asking for platforms.

Please define what you mean by "platform". You have previously stated you are looking for platfoms in your other threads, but you do not answer the questions members ask you and you seem to just drop your threads without any response. This generally indicates someone that doesn't like the answers they get and then try again in another thread.

Get real! Answer the questions members ask, otherwise you will just keep going in circles.

By the way, there is no such thing as "passive income" in this industry. "Passive Income" is just a sales pitch created many decades ago by copywriters to suck you into their paid instructional programs. This business requires work. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS A BUSINESS!

You cannot select an area of marketing to engage until you do some reading, research, and gain an understanding of what this business is all about.

Do you have a tracker, a VPS, an intelligence subscription, a freelancer to build your landers, ads, and copy?
If the answer is no, then START READING and get a set of brains on how this business works and what it requires. We'll help you, but that means you have to help yourself at the same time.

You need to READ THESE THREADS:
Everyone Has To Start Somewhere
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

After reading those threads, then read the threads of the Newbie Helpdesk forum.

If you do not engage and take action on this advice, then you are not serious about becoming a successful affiliate marketer.

Hey Everyone,
Looking forward to it.

Thanks
India has a growing affiliate marketing scene, and there are several programs you might find interesting. some good ones out there are Amazon India Associates, Flipkart Affiliate Program, and Admitad India. They offer a range of products and services to promote. If you're just starting out, I'd recommend choosing a program that aligns with your interests. PM if you want to chat in private.

MI
Back