The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Changing background colour

Hello GKD,

I like the background colors and overall thing very much. It is looking really neat as compare to the colors it had first.

The only thing I am not understanding is that why you putting that banner on your own website? your website should have some header for that position (not a banner) and the banner I made you should use it to put on other websites.

I am going to send you the latest version of your banner in a few minutes.

I think the current colour theme is very clean and well balanced but i'm missing a header image or the plain text containing the name of the website.

Thanks Bagi

I have added a banner for now.

I will be adding a header and replacing the banner sometime in the future.

What do you think of the banner and does it go with the directory?

Sure GKD, I will design a header for your site. Just give me some time for that.

I will be get back to you soon :)

Jani

Thanks for the final banner design. I have now uploaded it so the site is now complete :)

Looks more professional now

I will let you know when I require a header. The banner will do for now :)

Thanks

Honestly GK, Your website is looking more professional now. Before the colors were making it look strange. But now it is more decent :)

Good luck with your site :)

GK, As you have got the new look of your directory... I think you will have to change the banner on this forum's TOP as well.

See if my banner can go for that place.

Also, You can see your banner on my linksbucket directory. Take a look

Later, i will change it to the smaller size (480 x 60) pixels. so that it will look perfect on the page :)

MI
Back