The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Common Commission Rejection on Awin

sportsupplyuk

affiliate
Hi,

I've been doing affiliate marketing now for a few years but recently decided to try a new industry. I've got an account set up on Awin, very common affiliate platform.

Been making sales and getting commission, however one brand in particular keep rejecting the higher commission sales and accepting the really low ones.

I'd say 80% of sales have been rejected and every time it is "Not the last referrer" which I just find really hard to believe.

They are basically saying that 80% of customers are clicking on my link, then off it to use a different affiliate site and then make a purchase. I just think it is so unlikely. I get it will happen sometimes but to happen on nearly all my sales with them just seem ridiculous.

How do I resolve this? Is it best to just get rid of them off my website? I've tried emailing them through Awin but not had any luck. Is there something else I can do?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
How do I resolve this? Is it best to just get rid of them off my website?
I would.
  1. There is a marketing media or approach you are using that is poor, or;
  2. They could be shaving --in a very obvious way ...
Either way, never run too far with a loser ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I would.
  1. There is a marketing media or approach you are using that is poor, or;
  2. They could be shaving --in a very obvious way ...
Either way, never run too far with a loser ...
To be honest I think you could be right with your second point. We market this brand in a legit way like we do with other brands and the other brands seem happy to pay out.

Also didn't mention that you can see the time between the click and the purchase, we have one transaction that was 1 minute, many others below 10 minutes. This tells me that they are having us on here. :mad:

I used to play 'circle jerk' with one program --when the sales got scarce --I shifted their traffic to a competitor for a while --so they knew I was watching ;)

** also I won't work with a program that uses cookies to allocate affiliate payments. Too easy to shave

I used to play 'circle jerk' with one program --when the sales got scarce --I shifted their traffic to a competitor for a while --so they knew I was watching ;)

** also I won't work with a program that uses cookies to allocate affiliate payments. Too easy to shave
Yeah to be honest I think that will be the approach I take. This website is the direct brand whereas I have other companies that sell many brands and I can shift all their links to the other site instead where you can also find these products.... if that makes sense.

Appreciate the useful knowledge too, happy to learn tips and tricks like this.

banners
Back