The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Contestants MUST be UKWW forum members!

S

SkinnerW

I keep on receiving contest entries from people who are not UKWW forum members.

This is the FIRST condition to enter our SEO contest - you must be registered forum member and enter your user name during registration.

Some people tried to enter non-existing names and some just leave that field blank...

If you are not UK Webmaster World registered forum member - you can not win our SEO contest!

Even if you submitted contest registration entry and your URL will be #1 on the list the April 1st comes - you will not receive the prize!

There are 3 invalid entries came particularly from Hungary so who ever is our Hungarian connection - please advise your friends to read and follow registration rules.

Thanks!

SkinnerW i tried to find this thread today, but now due to MeetHere i manage to find it and will inform those guys asap.

I have register seocontest but i have leave blank username of this forum caused i not yet register to this forum when i register seocontest....

But i use same e-mail account this forum and seocontest...

The first condition to participate in the contest - you must be registered forum member.

If you submitted your contest entry without forum user name most likely it was deleted from the database. Now that you have registered in the forum - the site that you wanted to use for the contest may not be eligible because it's not new anymore.

MI
Back