The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

What will Be The Future of SEO?

In my opinion the future of SEO will be heavily influenced by AI, which will enhance search algorithms, automate tasks, and personalize user experiences. AI will help optimize content creation, improve user experience metrics, and adapt to new search formats like voice and visual search. However, success in SEO will still require a balance between AI tools and human creativity to ensure content quality and meet evolving user needs.

In my opinion the future of SEO will be heavily influenced by AI

Not in the way you think!

Can Google detect AI content for SEO?
Soooo – Can Google Really Detect AI Content? The quick answer from Google to this question is YES! Regardless of its accuracy, Google can indeed detect AI-generated content. Additionally, Google will continue to penalize sites for using AI as their primary and intermediate content source. (Mar 7, 2024)

One thing about AI that might be part of the future of SEO is just it's simple use in the basic process of writing after targeting keywords. Lots of people use tools like ChatGPT to rewrite one or more sentences at a time so that they include keywords and/or keyword phrases. I think of AI as a time saving tool, it's a lot of what different proponents say about it, so that we can get more work done in our 40 or more hours of work a week.

Beyond that, I am sure that there are going to be advancements upon advancements in the automatic use of AI in SEO. I write. I always think of AI and SEO in the context of writing. I'm really into the use of LLM (Large Language Models) that then access targeted knowledgebases for answer and chat responses.

Yeah, SEO is going to be interesting to watch in the AI Sphere (which is everywhere now -\_(")_/-).

Got an email from Google today
telling me to install WooCommerce
& show products for free
this is Googles entire model
give out free software
get everybody hooked on it
then raid the space with ads
one thing tho is puzzling
seems strange Google relying on an external company - WooCommerce
they dont normally do that
also WooCommerce is owned by Automattic
who also own WordPress
so i cant see Google buying WooCommerce
or if thats even legal?
hmmm

Thickens My Friend GIF by Reservation Dogs

for op
28339 Google search updates
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/result.jsf?_vid=P12-M0E9SF-80630
thats the future of SEO on Google
whether the future of SEO is in fact Google?
thats another question
I am rather intrigued about the gap between perceptibility by Google of whole articles and pages etc. written by AI and articles that have one or two sentences expanded out to be 2-3 sentences each after first being written by a human and then after that being edited by a human. Is there a way to take a body of writing, copy and paste it into some search tool and then have it analyzed for what percentage it is determined has been written by AI?

Is there a way to take a body of writing, copy and paste it into some search tool and then have it analyzed for what percentage it is determined has been written by AI?

I use Originality AI on all my devices. you can copy and paste into the platform, or if you have the browser extension you can just highlight the section of content and right click to tell it to scan and advise. This will provide a pop-up with the analysis.

Last edited:
Got an email from Google today
telling me to install WooCommerce
& show products for free
this is Googles entire model
Let me guess, you get $0.20 per download of the software. A bag of pennies every month.
Actually, I knew a webmaster that was making $800~ mo with the old Ad Sense years ago.
That was then this is now --his site was smallish with light organic traffic way back 16~ years ago

MI
Back