The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

CPC Payout- how does it work without conversion tracking?

fabeny

1. I have a question that may sound pretty easy, but I need to be sure my understanding of it is same across the industry.

So, after some advise from the great minds here, i started a push campaign for an offer that says CPC payout. And i got a pretty decent traffic in one day with 2.14% CTR, 95% Valid traffic and about 5% invalid traffic. The traffic stats were based on the company tracking analytics and it seems to fairly align with advertising platform stats too. Now, The revenue seems to be climbing as traffic hits the campaign but because I am new to this, everything looks too easy. :) and that got me curious.

I had to pause my campaign and sent an email to my account manager just to check if I am doing everything right and if there is anything I need to mindful of. He has not replied but I thought, this journey started here, let me seek some advise if this is normal for offers that has CPC payout.

2. Now, I am considering building a proper business around this but I am not even sure what to call it? Is it a digital marketing business, is it media buying? what will website content look like. The reason is because many companies requre a business website that align with the business before offers are approved. I really need some help to figure this out.

Anyone with example of a website or business model to call it will be helpful.

Please, help

Thanks

And i got a pretty decent traffic in one day with 2.14% CTR, 95% Valid traffic and about 5% invalid traffic. The traffic stats were based on the company tracking analytics and it seems to fairly align with advertising platform stats too. Now, The revenue seems to be climbing as traffic hits the campaign
Did you break even or make a profit on your ROAS (return on ad spend) because "95% Valid traffic and about 5% invalid traffic." sounds like total bullshit for a push campaign to me.

Did you break even or make a profit on your ROAS (return on ad spend) because "95% Valid traffic and about 5% invalid traffic." sounds like total bullshit for a push campaign to me.
Maybe I have wrongly explained this. The total click from the Push traffic was 255 and less than 5% of that was recorded as invalid traffic on tracking stats of product owner. So, my advertising cost before pausing the add was at $5 and totol revenue on product owner platform says $103. So, i think i made profit. I am not just sure if this how it works.

That is suspicious sounding. What is the offer CPA, CPL, CPS, SOI, DOI ?
It is sounding suspicious to me too. That is why I am seeking some advise. I have added some attachments for clarity.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-15 193925.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 193925.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-10-15 194022.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 194022.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 4
You would need 400, 500 or more push ads that became referrals to the offer or more.
There is either some fraud the numbers just don't add up

What vertical the offer is actually?

Mostly CPC would be providing these results as they don't have to do with customer action! it's just requires customer to click!

What vertical the offer is actually?

Mostly CPC would be providing these results as they don't have to do with customer action! it's just requires customer to click!
This is exactly my thought, I just wanted to be sure that it is not strange. It is Pet vertical.

Are you saying there are offers that pay based on customer clicking and not actual final action?

This is exactly my thought, I just wanted to be sure that it is not strange. It is Pet vertical.

Are you saying there are offers that pay based on customer clicking and not actual final action?
Yes, CPC payout actually means that!

if the payout is based on CPC, it totally means that the offer doesn't has to do with the customer actions. It only need to be viewed. Mostly it would be like someone's blog post wanting traffic to be increased reach!

Yes, CPC payout actually means that!

if the payout is based on CPC, it totally means that the offer doesn't has to do with the customer actions. It only need to be viewed. Mostly it would be like someone's blog post wanting traffic to be increased reach!
Thank you so much. Can help me look at my second question if you could be of help with that please?

Is it a digital marketing business, is it media buying?
Digital marketing business and media buying are mostly similar thing!

You can start it as "Digital marketing agency!" where you provide media buying solutions to engage top quality audience to the advertisers.
what will website content look like.
You can check few marketing company's website in your area to get an idea about what your content should look like. My suggestion is keep it totally based on digital marketing context where people could understand you're providing marketing services and can help them increase in sale, revenue, audience reach etc.
The reason is because many companies requre a business website that align with the business before offers are approved. I really need some help to figure this out.
I see, well i don't know about the others! here in StarBurst Affiliates, we require details about our partners traffic, how they would generate and creative before pushing traffic. We don't make it much of complicated so every pub could get a chance!

Here at "StarBurst Affiliates" We make sure to take care of our partners by all aspect! We provide opportunity to all type of pubs no matter new to the industry or old. ;)

Digital marketing business and media buying are mostly similar thing!

You can start it as "Digital marketing agency!" where you provide media buying solutions to engage top quality audience to the advertisers.

You can check few marketing company's website in your area to get an idea about what your content should look like. My suggestion is keep it totally based on digital marketing context where people could understand you're providing marketing services and can help them increase in sale, revenue, audience reach etc.

I see, well i don't know about the others! here in StarBurst Affiliates, we require details about our partners traffic, how they would generate and creative before pushing traffic. We don't make it much of complicated so every pub could get a chance!

Here at "StarBurst Affiliates" We make sure to take care of our partners by all aspect! We provide opportunity to all type of pubs no matter new to the industry or old. ;)
Great, you have absolutely cleared all the questions at once. I will consider working with StarBurst Affiliates. Thank you so much

banners
Back