The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Crakrevenue banned my account with over $400 and refused to pay me

Jordan Welch

affiliate
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 01.17.53.png

My traffic source is from Exoclick and Clickadilla, I have shown the traffic source proof, and all my conversions were is coming from but they refused to pay my money, this is so disappointed

I need help but all thing I need is to get my money back because I am using my own money to run paid ads

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 01.24.53.png

I need help but all thing I need is to get my money back because I am using my own money to run paid ads

View attachment 36128
But this is just a screenshot from exoclick, yeah, we see some camp but how they know those camp was sending traffic to their offers? Do you have the conversion ID from your tracker?
Cause I send traffic to them from exoclick and I havent any problem

This is so sad they taking my money

Jordan,

You created multiple accounts with us under different emails, and all of your affiliate accounts were banned for the same reason:
clear violations of our terms, specifically related to fraudulent practices and fraudulent conversions.

Our actions were based on a thorough review, and we stand by our findings and decision.

We cannot work with you. We wish you all the best at another network.

This is almost always what happens. They sign up in forums expecting people they don't know to come to their rescue somehow. In the end, we have seen hundreds of these over the years and they almost always (99% of the time) have committed fraud or have a background in fraud.

I haven't experienced that. They do have strict criteria, as do most, with especially newbies but also those in countries that generally produce high levels of fraud.

I second this, i'm still pretty new to all of this. But Crackrevenue has been really helpful, helping me when i have had questions and etc.

And now it's actual going pretty well, and it's finally turning a profit.

wao , sorry , maybe you can still try to fix it out ? burn their support , write mails ... anyways I hope the end will be good .

banners
Back