The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Cryptocurrency exchange offers

ArcherAff

affiliate
Hi!

Beginner publisher here.

Looking to promote a cryptocurrency exchange offers (Whitebit, OKX, PrimeXBT). I'm currently trying to find a working traffic strategy and would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from more experienced publishers. What I'm going to do: posting short videos on Youtube/Instagram/Tiktok with common cryptotrading info/motivation and a reflink in the description. I'm also working on a pre-lander page with a leadform to collect user's e-mails.

Specifically, I'm curious about:
What do you think about this strategy, is it worth trying?
Which traffic sources have you found to be most effective for promoting "white" crypto offers?
Are there any particular ad formats or creatives that tend to perform well?
What are common underwater rocks to avoid when promoting such offers?

Thank you in advance for your help!

#1 is target advertising to people with money to spend (invest and trade) on a speculative investment.
What I'm going to do: posting short videos on Youtube/Instagram/Tiktok with common cryptotrading info/motivation and a reflink in the description.
Do you have some new angle? There is a sea of bullshit floating around about crypto at Youtube/Instagram/Tiktok. I am not saying these are bad places for traffic but why you? What is your better method and angle?

Disclosure: I have an interest in BITO; an ETF engaged in BTC crypto futures. It is currently distributing a dividend of over 20% /year (for now)

#1 is target advertising to people with money to spend (invest and trade) on a speculative investment.

Do you have some new angle? There is a sea of bullshit floating around about crypto at Youtube/Instagram/Tiktok. I am not saying these are bad places for traffic but why you? What is your better method and angle?

Disclosure: I have an interest in BITO; an ETF engaged in BTC crypto futures. It is currently distributing a dividend of over 20% /year (for now)
Well, I'm not saying that I'm inventing some brand new approach at this point. However I reckon that if there is a load of similar shit on platforms, it could still work out for me. At least it's worth trying I guess.
I've had the same kind of doubts with generating leads in Telegram last month, but for my surprise I've had some pretty good result for starters
1717741121679.png

The thing is, I haven't been working with platforms that require creating ineresting visual contents, and I wonder what is the best approach to make it work..

It sounds like you're trying to figure out the best way to attract potential clients for cryptocurrency exchange offers. If you’re not sure whether to use a bridge page or refer them directly to the exchange, you might want to test both approaches to see which works best. For more strategies and insights, you can check out quantumai.com.co.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome to the publisher’s game! Your plan of using short videos on platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok is definitely worth trying, especially for crypto offers like Whitebit, OKX, and PrimeXBT. These platforms attract a broad audience, and crypto content can generate good engagement, especially when paired with motivational or educational content. Adding a pre-lander with a lead form is a great touch for capturing emails. For traffic sources, while social media is solid, I’d recommend also exploring crypto forums, Reddit, and paid ads on Telegram channels that focus on crypto trading. Native ads or banners on crypto news sites work well too, as these users are already interested in crypto. Just make sure your creatives stand out – bold claims like “Exclusive Sign-Up Bonus!” can drive conversions. Also, be mindful of platform policies to avoid ad restrictions. By the way, for a streamlined approach to crypto options and trading, check out this https://easyoption.io platform. Good luck!

Last edited:
MI
Back