The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Directory Owners forum closed?

"Tom C" or something... like this and "MGS" I believe was the previous owner who sold it to him

"Tom C" or something... like this and "MGS" I believe was the previous owner who sold it to him

I think adding "unt" to the above name will spell out his full name? I still cannot understand why I would buy a Ballet website thought I hate Ballet with a passion and then close the webite down.

I actually have a felling he could not generate enought advert from directory owners, that is probably why he became bitter and twisted.... I once read one of his post when he was rejoicing that Alive was penalized, he implied that Alive deserves the panality because he never advertised on his site or something to that effect.

I seriously have no idea why someone would give up on a project like that. Anyway, I hope he knows what he is doing.

- Meti

Your are right Marius, it seem to work again, I wonder if people will flock back there like they did in the past

I think that it was posted on DP, that the admin was really frustrated with pagerank discussion that he closed the directory & placed a 301 redirect to Google. Good to see it back online. :)

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead , but after 2 years of the site being down i have now acquired the domain , unfortunately the site and database were not up for sale how ever i spoke with tom and he agreed to sell the domain.

I must admit he is very straight to the point ( some may say arrogant ) but he's doesnt see to bad too me, maybe it was just the time of the month ;)

Anyway i would like to announce Directory Owners forum the new home of Directory-owners.com

The domain will be redirected to the Triphp URL and we look forward to seeing some directory owners ( if there are some of you still around ) joining Triphp, I know the directory structure of the forum currently may not stand up to the grandness of a dedicated forum however if we get some experienced directory owners on the board keen to keep up the topics then i would be happy to sort out some more dedicated sections of the site.

Have a good day and i hope 2010 is a profitable and healthy one for everyone

banners
Back