The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

For a newcomer, Facebook free traffic marketing question!

Michael Chan

affiliate
I recently started Facebook marketing. I don't have any money to invest. I got a link to a weight loss product on ClickBank. I started posting in many Facebook groups. Some groups received good traffic. I also made a beautiful landing page, but the problem is that after many people replied to me under the post, I went to send them a message but got no response. I had a post with about 40 comments, but when I went to find them, only one person replied to me. Moreover, I tried to send them the link to my landing page but was banned by Facebook. Later, I tried to send my WhatsApp contact information, but many times I had to wait until the group administrator agreed to send it, which was a waste of time. I tried many methods, but now I don't know how to bring these potential customers to my landing page. I need someone to provide me with a method. I spend a lot of time on promotional content every day, but the effect is not good. Facebook seems to ban all spam-like things. How should I let people find me actively, on messenger or on other social platforms? If there are too many funnels, will I lose a lot of impatient customers? I spend ten hours a day on work. Please tell me what I should do now.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
What do you expect for "free?" It really was not free --you had to work for free to get the unknown results.
I spend a lot of time on promotional content every day, but the effect is not good. Facebook seems to ban all spam-like things.
There are hundreds of thousands (maybe millions of people) trying to make money off Facebook --a few hundred thousand make some substantial money and there are millions that do not every year ...

I recently started Facebook marketing. I don't have any money to invest.
You are going to have to work very, very hard to make that work and show a profit.
I had a post with about 40 comments, but when I went to find them, only one person replied to me. Moreover, I tried to send them the link to my landing page but was banned by Facebook.
40 comments is good actually --they were interested parties I am assuming. But Facebook `botted` your link and the bot decided that the link, based on your content, was bad, deceptive, or possibly just contained a hop link to Clickbank, then banned on that basis.
I got a link to a weight loss product on ClickBank.
Weight loss offers are not that easy to sell --contrary to what the affiliate thinks. People do make money but you are dealing with a very skeptical buyer.
I started posting in many Facebook groups. Some groups received good traffic.
Don't stop at 40 (hits) but learn to cloak your links better and show the Facebook link bots something more acceptable if you want to play this traffic funnel game. That is how affiliates *claim this works*.

I came across an old article I had saved while backing up and restoring my data all week ~ 969,000 files --2017 to this month ...

AI clarifications(Claude)

1720440890945.png

More:
1720441109078.png

MI
Back