The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Get Top Keywords Ranking in Google Search Engine through SEO

Publish Relevant, Authoritative Content. We believe that on-page SEO is the key to improving search engine success on Google and other search engines.

Thorough keyword research and website optimization. Authoritative backlinks. Update your content regularly. Adapt your strategy to evolving Google algorithms. After a few years in SEO, I realized that this works best, just basic methods without black hat, black hat is only for quick results, but it won't last long. For example, the last thing I did was to order some link building from companies like needmylink and the like. I tinkered with the content a bit and the site moved up a few positions.

I tried black hat techniques in the past, but it was just a rollercoaster with short-lived results.

I've been preaching this for many years! BH had it time and that time has been over for a while now.

focusing on sustainable strategies feels much more rewarding

Halleluiah! It really does, it really is!

link-building services

So many utilize these, but not me. I'm not a fn. The SE's are penalizing us when they determine they're not "home grown" linking's.

regular content updates

MOST IMPORTANT!!!

good content, new content regularly with keywords , internal linking. some external linking or references, wiki etc.
some video, graphs if you can.

strange none of these SEO experts mention branding as a key Google algorithm metric in 2024 which it undeniably is

pls disagree somebody
i have it ready lol

Im Ready Will Smith GIF by Complex

strange none of these SEO experts mention branding as a key Google algorithm metric in 2024 which it undeniably is

pls disagree somebody
i have it ready lol

Im Ready Will Smith GIF by Complex

That is simply because they don't really research, stay current, or truly apply SEO and instead just "parrot" what they see and hear from uninformed people claiming to be experts.

The world is full of "dumbassery"!

brian regan what GIF

Getting top keyword rankings on Google involves a combination of strategic planning, technical optimization, and ongoing content management. Here’s a detailed guide on how to achieve top rankings through SEO:

1. Keyword Research

2. On-Page SEO Optimization

3. Technical SEO

4. Content Strategy

5. Off-Page SEO

6. User Experience (UX)

7. Monitor and Analyze

8. Local SEO (if applicable)

9. Stay Updated with Algorithm Changes

By following these steps and continuously refining your SEO strategy, you can improve your chances of achieving top keyword rankings in Google search results.

MI
Back