The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

google ai

I think Gemini is the worst AI out there when I try it occasionally for analysis or content.

I was working on this subject yesterday with the other AI's I regularly use

Gemini works nicely on my phone and voice the final result --no bad for free ;)

1721218102160.png

However, judging by this final result ...

Gemini:

Unfortunately, due to a lack of standardization in the supplement industry, it can be difficult to identify pomegranate extract with the lowest oxalate content directly from the label. Here are some tips:
* Look for brands that specify a water extraction method.
* Contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about their extraction process and oxalate content.
* Consider third-party lab test results, if available. These can sometimes be found on the manufacturer's website or by contacting them directly.
not bad really --why use a search engine site referral ?

I’ve used google ai tools, and the results have been impressive - they help with automated bidding and smart ad placements. also, optimizing campaigns with minimal manual adjustments. Have you tried it yet, or are you considering using it for a specific type of campaign?

How do you do that?
data summaries --.txt ot .log
or with verbal prompts ...
good question - google ai tools like smart bidding or performance max campaigns use algorithms to optimize for conversions automatically. You dont need to manually enter data summaries or logs - the ai analyzes historical data, the user behavior, and signals like time of day, device, and location.
Can you explain the process to the membership?
you basically set up your campaign by choosing search or display in your google ads account, setup bid strategy - like target CPA or maximize conversions - and let google do its thing. it'll optimize in real-time based on user signals.
Google ai. Anyone using it?
How's the effect?
Have you tried any ai powered tools yet?

OK I see "mystery tool box" at Foogle :D

I thought you might be feeding your ad data and the results into an AI of some sort and then optimizing and scaling based on the input from the AI.

For instance: I have been feeding SEC reports and stock analyst reports in combination with the enterprise's industry data and trends into Claude 3.5 Sonnet

MI
Back