The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Hello everyone!

chofelica

affiliate
Hello everyone,

First of all, my name is Filip, 26 y.o. and I am very happy to be part of this community!

I have been educating myself and investigating online business opportunities such as dropshipping/ecom and affiliate marketing for many years, but in the end, I would always get back to affiliate marketing.

Although I haven't had any real success (until soon :p), I can't say I really committed 100%, so this is my first step really committing and starting doing the real work towards success. Usually, I am not the type of guy who is active on forums, so this is kind of a big step for me, although more and more I am realizing the benefits of Quora/Reddit in this business, so I would say I need to come out of my comfort zone.

For starters, I must say I am not starting with a big budget (<500$) and would like your opinion on my idea. In the first place, I was thinking of doing my website/blog and going on the route of SEO/organic traffic as this requires less starting budget and more work/commitment, BUT :D When I realized how saturated are SEs in all niches (especially the one I am interested in), I kinda shifted my focus on paid ADs, specifically on Native ads.

I am thinking of making a campaign through e.g. Taboola, directing traffic to my landing page, and capturing emails before they will be redirected to the real/affiliate offer. Now, my question is could you suggest to me any niches that work best for this kind of "marketing"/capturing leads, or this can really work with almost all niches ?

I had in mind make money online niche but not high ticket offers, as I don't think they convert well via native ads? More like Surveys/InboxDollars or something similar.

Also, what is your opinion on CPA offers, specifically sweepstakes, email submits, or something similar via native ads? Considering low commissions on this type of offers (1$/2$) I am worried there would not be any reasonable EPC here when taking ads cost in calculations.
What traffic/ads would be a good fit for this kind of offers? And which affiliate platform would you recommend for this type of offers? I am currently on MaxBounty.

Also, some people (most) really suggest you should copy what is already working and just adjust it a little bit, using SpyAds tools etc. but I was always more for an original idea, original/never seen landing page etc. Now, is this the wrong attitude in this business or not?
On this topic, I can say PureLander really caught my eye!

The last question, I would really appreciate if you could direct me to the right thread/guide on native ads/creating eyecatching campaigns and also some guidance on the topic of correlation between niche and geo locations? Or this is really all on me and the only thing I should do is split testing different kinds of locations/landing pages etc.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Best regards,
Filip

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Also, what is your opinion on CPA offers, specifically sweepstakes, email submits, or something similar via native ads? Considering low commissions on this type of offers (1$/2$) I am worried there would not be any reasonable EPC here when taking ads cost in calculations.
What traffic/ads would be a good fit for this kind of offers?
$20 -$50 USD
theoretical: if you can get 1:50 clicks to convert you may break even o_O

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

$20 -$50 USD
theoretical: if you can get 1:50 clicks to convert you may break even o_O
ohh, thank you for your reply @Graybeard but I am not sure if I understood correctly. You are saying that it would be good idea to find higher paying offers (not 1$/2$ commisions) for the native advertising as I will have more room to break even/make profit ? I mean yes, that makes sense if that's what you are really saying :rofl Does all niches work for natives ? And is there any advertising platform where you choose ad placements according to your niche ? Somehow to narrow the audience and increase CR, or this is automatically done by the advertising platform? Thanks!

MI
Back