The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Hello to All – Seeking Recommendations for the Best Affiliate WordPress Tool

germanproxy.io

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I’m excited to be part of this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I’m currently launching my new company, GermanProxy_io which offers the most affordable and high-performance mobile proxies in Germany.

I’m also exploring which affiliate WordPress tool would be the best fit.

Any recommendations or tips?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I can't help with a WP tool recommendation anymore but I can offer you the advantage of applying for a free vetted, verified and approved status as an official Resource vendor here, so you can promote your company and offerings to our more than 140,000 members. ;)

Applying is fast, free and easy and goes through the approval process quickly if you have all the requirements in place before submitting your application.

This link tells you how: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

This is the application page: https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

This is what you must have in place in order to be approved: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v09a-pdf.32322/

If you need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Wow, it has been a ling time since I've used WP. Like Shirley, I was once an avid user of WP. I know there has been loads of advancements in that platform, but there are others now that may be a good fit as well depending on the purpose of the site.

Are you planning to install your business site on WP, or just the affiliate program?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Wow, it has been a ling time since I've used WP. Like Shirley, I was once an avid user of WP. I know there has been loads of advancements in that platform, but there are others now that may be a good fit as well depending on the purpose of the site.

Are you planning to install your business site on WP, or just the affiliate program?
Hello thanks for your answer. We use WP.

MI
Back