The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with niche and keyword

nattayb

affiliate
Okay Ive been doing a ton of reading on niches and keywords!!!!! but I just am unfamiliar with SERPs and such for example if my main niche was bodybuilding and theirs a ton of sights couldn't I just make a website lets say "examplenatural bodybuilding.com" and then in all my articles and such write htem about each of the micro niches and then in the Google descriptions put all of the top lets say 20 niches on word search?
thank you all

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by this? "then in the Google descriptions
put all of the top lets say 20 niches on word search?"

Okay Ive been doing a ton of reading on niches and keywords!!!!! but I just am unfamiliar with SERPs and such for example if my main niche was bodybuilding and theirs a ton of sights couldn't I just make a website lets say "examplenatural bodybuilding.com" and then in all my articles and such write htem about each of the micro niches and then in the Google descriptions put all of the top lets say 20 niches on word search?
thank you all

Breath :cool: and try again :D

Take your time to write down what you would like to say and convey.

Don't cram it all in one sentence, it may sound logical when you think it, but in writing we can't make no heads or tails from it ;)

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by this? "then in the Google descriptions
put all of the top lets say 20 niches on word search?"
He may be referring to description tags that show up on Google search results. But the whole paragraph still seems to make less sense :(

The general rule of thumb is that you optimize each page for ideally no more
than two different keyword phrases.

Each page should include your Primary Keyword Phrase. Your home page should also contain your best Secondary Keyword Phrase. Each product, service, or content page should also contain the best specific variation to your Primary Keyword Phrase. Because your home page is generally the one that gets the highest ranking, and is linked to most from other sites, you need to place special emphasis on the use of your Primary Keyword Phrase there. Your home page will then link to other pages on your site that contain (and are optimized for) your other, more specific, keyword phrases.

Hope this could help.:)

banners
Back