The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Home Rent Offer for my own CPA network.

sourovroy467

affiliate
I want to work on Home Rent Offer I Have my own CPA network. Any Advertiser here who want to join with my Network to advertising Home Rent Offer?

I Have my own CPA network.
How many affiliates to do have and what is your market advertising power?
What I am thinking is there really a CPL market for renters (applicants) --is that your intended market?
And where is your market or marketing effort to be targeted --the GEO area country or refined to a regional basis?

I want to work on Home Rent Offer I Have my own CPA network. Any Advertiser here who want to join with my Network to advertising Home Rent Offer?
I have 500 members now, increasing day by day. My main marketing power is Paid and Organic Marketing on Social Media Mainly Facebook.

Yes i am looking for CPL offers. My main GEO country is USA.

I have 500 members now, increasing day by day. My main marketing power is Paid and Organic Marketing on Social Media Mainly Facebook.

How many affiliates to do have and what is your market advertising power?
What I am thinking is there really a CPL market for renters (applicants) --is that your intended market?
And where is your market or marketing effort to be targeted --the GEO area country or refined to a regional basis?

So what do you want to do? Do you know?
I have a possible idea to create a subscription service for rental listings.
Cheap like $7.99 mo month by month cancel the monthly renewal when you find a place --a convenience --get a daily updated list by email by the zip codes you want to live in.

The idea is to save a lot of BS and time when looking.

40% revshare forever --customer life time (no cookies used) al referrals that do not buy are registered to you for 30 days??

This is an example i found --not the best not the worst for 91477 zip code only change the filename of the attachment to 91744test-rental.json opens nicely in Firefox.

Attachments

• 91744test-rental.txt
    54.5 KB · Views: 5
banners
Back