The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How Can I Write a Good Email Subject Line? What points should I keep in mind while writing?

Well i am not any kind of expert to email marketing but i have an advice
Ask yourself if your subject line spark curiosity in you and makes you to open the email .If its attractive for you then probably it will be also for other people

Don't be like click-bait
The subject should relate to the content of the message

Just getting an open with an instant delete for the reason that your message context is a waste of the reader's time will accomplish nothing for you.

I think the subject line should be an overview of the content of the email and it should also attract the attention of the receiver and invite them to open the email.

Straight to the point and enticing hook. The First Line is Who it is from, the second is the Email Title (Subject), and the third is the Email Preview line. Without the the code for the third line you will see the senders email address instead.

Remember to personalize each email by including the recipients first name at the beginning. Make sure it is responsive to display properly on all devices. Include a "Email Preview" code in the "Head".

<div style="display: none; max-height: 0px; overflow: hidden;">
Are You An AffiliateFix Ninja
</div>

email preview example.png

Back to the Subject Line. It is something that leads the conversation and encourages opening the email, and after that your first paragraph or statements must follow through on the subject line.

CONTEST
or
HUGE CONTEST - VIP EARLY START

SALE
or
OUR BIG BIG SALE - PRIVATE EARLY ACCESS

TOP EARNERS WEBINAR
OR
TOP EARNERS WEBINAR - EARLY BIRD ACCESS

You get the idea, these examples can be better. Then add the "preview line" to set up the first paragraph when the email is opened. This is all about the "flow"

title: EARN BIG WEBINAR - EARLY VIP ACCESS
preview line: Top affiliates share their scaling techniques!

You get the idea..........

I think the use of numbers helps draw eyes, too. Assuming that's pertinent - like TJ's Wayfair example above - 50% off.

1726251733998.png

1726251793184.png

You get the idea. 9 out of 10 dentists agree; Hurry, only 3 left in stock; Sale ends in 12 days; 38% discount.......

That sort of thing. Again, only if it applies, of course. The numbers stand out from the text.

Edit: I just realized that I neglected to mention that (personal experience talking, here) when I see subject lines like that, I'm more likely to open the email. Assuming it's from a list I've subscribed to.

Last edited:
Straight to the point and enticing hook. The First Line is Who it is from, the second is the Email Title (Subject), and the third is the Email Preview line. Without the the code for the third line you will see the senders email address instead.

Remember to personalize each email by including the recipients first name at the beginning. Make sure it is responsive to display properly on all devices. Include a "Email Preview" code in the "Head".

<div style="display: none; max-height: 0px; overflow: hidden;">
Are You An AffiliateFix Ninja
</div>

View attachment 37473

Back to the Subject Line. It is something that leads the conversation and encourages opening the email, and after that your first paragraph or statements must follow through on the subject line.

CONTEST
or
HUGE CONTEST - VIP EARLY START

SALE
or
OUR BIG BIG SALE - PRIVATE EARLY ACCESS

TOP EARNERS WEBINAR
OR
TOP EARNERS WEBINAR - EARLY BIRD ACCESS

You get the idea, these examples can be better. Then add the "preview line" to set up the first paragraph when the email is opened. This is all about the "flow"

title: EARN BIG WEBINAR - EARLY VIP ACCESS
preview line: Top affiliates share their scaling techniques!

You get the idea..........
Thanks for the detailed answer

banners
Back