The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I increase Instagram followers?

These too long-time threads (whew) ...

mission-implausible.gif

1714694704001.png

Result -> https://affedge.com/ai-mindmap/social-media/instagram-followers-tips.html

Holy cow, no wonder I don't bother with social media. That looks very intense and a lot of work. Do people who promote that way have time for anything else?

I seem to recall that people used to use social media to post pictures of their cats, grandchildren, or drunken episodes that potential employers used to disqualify job applicants. How times have changed.

Mostly though, I'm just not a social media lover. Bah, humbug, I guess.

Mostly though, I'm just not a social media lover. Bah, humbug, I guess.

Yeah, I don't use it for anything personal anymore. However, the cash keeps rolling in my biz accounts on them. Mostly FB as that's where the deeper pockets are for lux products and especially lux travel.

1. Avoid buying fake followers like the plague.
  2. Embed keywords into your username and name.
  3. Optimize your Instagram bio.
  4. Cross-promote your Instagram handle on other channels.
  5. Find your best times to post on Instagram.
  6. Build an Instagram marketing strategy.
  7. Write compelling captions.
  8. Use relevant hashtags.

It's wild to think about how much it's evolved from just sharing fun moments with friends to this intense promotional tool. I remember when it was all about posting pictures of our cats and weekend antics too! Investing in a service to boost your followers can give you that initial push, making your profile more appealing to a wider audience. Plus, it can save time for those of us who aren't social media gurus but still want to grow our presence. I think the key is finding the right balance and understanding the details of each method. Not everyone has the time or patience to organically grow their followers, and that's okay.

Last edited:
After all the updates on Instagram, I don't even know what methods are effective for increasing followers. I mean free methods. Target works well, but it needs to be properly configured and it needs a lot of money

The best way is to choose a niche that you're interested in and starting make creative videos in it. This would help you grow you organically and the audience that would be interested in specific product as well, that you can cash than in future through paid promotion

banners
Back