The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How many days should my Facebook ads testing phase last?

im new in cpa marketing
im expert in facebook ads

i spend 50k-60k per month in COD in my country

im new in cpa marketing
No one provides real information, just talk and motivation

I asked several questions in the group, no one responded with real information

if you want proof dm me i have spent 110k last 2 month

anyway i know facebook ads better than you for 1 simple reason
I spend in a country where I can get more sale and low cpm that means I face more problems and i can learn facebook ads with 1k spend what you will learn when you spend 20k its simple do the math

Don't be so arrogant please I spoke to you in a respectful way
and you are not providing any useful information you are talking basic things in this forum
with 1k-2k spend i get the same data you get when you spend 20k

I know all the ways to avoid being account rejecttion and I have tools to create accounts. I can create a hundred accounts in one day.

no proxies , no vpn , using same ip

Oh really, I accept your challenge!

Your other threads you claim to be new and wanting to learn. Now you claim to know more than me!

I spend well over $10k a month on FB alone and some months as much as $20k. I have an FB assigned Ads Consultant. His name is Jeremy. I promote luxury brands only through invitation only affiliate programs. I am 100% Whitehat.

I never said "warm up" anything. I explained the processes of split testing and refining funnels to find the ones that work and then be able to scale them. I asked you about the specific tools in another thread and you didn't answer because you have no idea what they are. Careful now dumbass, your ignorance and lack of skills in marketing are showing.

You, in some of your other threads, state you want to learn to promote adult content on FB and to learn to use a cloak. Anyone that doesn't know how to do this in no way knows more than me about FB marketing! Additionally, doing Blackhat on FB, or anywhere, is a lame, stupid, unprofessional, and idiotic way to promote anything as a newbie and teaches you absolutely nothing about marketing.

You are a "POSER"! You are ignorant, and incapable!
and i dont know much about cloaking because i dont promote adults products that all i use shopify

I know all the ways to avoid being account rejecttion and I have tools to create accounts. I can create a hundred accounts in one day.

no proxies , no vpn , using same ip

Yeah, good for you! Just another Algerian scammer! You don't want to work for a living. You just want to scam for a living.

Go to a Blackhat forum that likes scammers!

Yeah, good for you! Just another Algerian scammer! You don't want to work for a living. You just want to scam for a living.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Well that's funny
It doesn't matter you know better than me and I want to learn from you cpa marketing in nutra please I want to make money How do I do this according to your experience

You need to learn the basics, the lingo, the players, and acquire the tools. CPA networks today are particular about the affiliates they sign up. They are very worried about fraud and there is an abundance of fraud that costs them big money every year. Just click fraud alone in 2023 was well over $4Billion among the other internet fraud activities that exceeded $100Billion in 2023 worldwide. This is why we do everything we can here to help anyone and everyone begin properly. If fraud was eliminated, our traffic costs alone would drop by more than 25%.

If you truly want to be a solid and successful CPA affiliate, then you must set out on learning it from scratch, learning to do it Whitehat, and learning to build it as a real business. This will get you into better and better deals with the networks along the way as you grow and you improve. This is how super affiliates become super affiliates. Ask any affiliate manager on the planet that has years of experience.

Spend a couple of weeks reading, researching, and acquiring the necessary tools. Then you can start with a couple of funnels to see how it all comes together. That gets you anchored and in a position to have productive and intelligent conversations about making improvements in every funnel you launch. If you decide to take a bunch of shortcuts and convince yourself there is no need for you to do it this way, then you will be doomed to struggling.

The other way, is your Blackhat intensions on Facebook. I refuse to engage in Blackhat activities for two primary reasons. It costs honest affiliates money due to the increased costs to the traffic sources to fight Blackhat on their platforms. Blackhat activities are a violation of the TOS's of every traffic platform, and a prosecutable offense, on every platform on the planet. Secondly, I don't want Blackhatters on my platforms because of the damage and costs they incur my businesses and therefore I don't want them on my contemporaries platforms.

You have to make a choice. Whitehat, or Blackhat.

If you choose Whitehat then read this thread to start:
Everyone Has To Start Somewhere

If you choose Blackhat, I suggest either The Best Blackhat Forum and in some ways Blackhat World. Just know, todays Blackhat endeavors require lots more work than a steadily growing Whitehat business.

I can sell my Whitehat affiliate business.

Nobody can sell a Blackhat affiliate business.

Choose the Blue or the Red!

red pill GIF

You need to learn the basics, the lingo, the players, and acquire the tools. CPA networks today are particular about the affiliates they sign up. They are very worried about fraud and there is an abundance of fraud that costs them big money every year. Just click fraud alone in 2023 was well over $4Billion among the other internet fraud activities that exceeded $100Billion in 2023 worldwide. This is why we do everything we can here to help anyone and everyone begin properly. If fraud was eliminated, our traffic costs alone would drop by more than 25%.

If you truly want to be a solid and successful CPA affiliate, then you must set out on learning it from scratch, learning to do it Whitehat, and learning to build it as a real business. This will get you into better and better deals with the networks along the way as you grow and you improve. This is how super affiliates become super affiliates. Ask any affiliate manager on the planet that has years of experience.

Spend a couple of weeks reading, researching, and acquiring the necessary tools. Then you can start with a couple of funnels to see how it all comes together. That gets you anchored and in a position to have productive and intelligent conversations about making improvements in every funnel you launch. If you decide to take a bunch of shortcuts and convince yourself there is no need for you to do it this way, then you will be doomed to struggling.

The other way, is your Blackhat intensions on Facebook. I refuse to engage in Blackhat activities for two primary reasons. It costs honest affiliates money due to the increased costs to the traffic sources to fight Blackhat on their platforms. Blackhat activities are a violation of the TOS's of every traffic platform, and a prosecutable offense, on every platform on the planet. Secondly, I don't want Blackhatters on my platforms because of the damage and costs they incur my businesses and therefore I don't want them on my contemporaries platforms.

If you choose Blackhat, I suggest either The Best Blackhat Forum and in some ways Blackhat World. Just know, todays Blackhat endeavors require lots more work than a steadily growing Whitehat business.

red pill GIF
Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it.

I always prefer to be in the middle between whitehat & blackhat

red pill GIF
thanks for the advice

MI
Back