The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much will Emporium Directory be worth?

M

menj

I need an appraisal of the value of Emporium Directory from you guys. Say that I decide to sell off the directory after the next PR update, how much would I be able to get, or how much are you willing to pay for it?

- MENJ

Not sure how old the site is or how many submissions it has or backlinks, but.
Assuming these numbers are good and the fact it has a Page Rank of 4 and a good alexa rating you should be able to get around $300 to $350.

Hmm...not a bad price, although I was expecting higher :) The site was registered in November 2006, by the way.

- MENJ

The alexa is under 100,000 and its PR4, its certainly work more than $350 but then again, it depends on who wants to buy it.
I value it higher than the bid for positon directory you sold for $1,500 but again, it depends on buyer.

The alexa is under 100,000 and its PR4, its certainly work more than $350 but then again, it depends on who wants to buy it.
I value it higher than the bid for positon directory you sold for $1,500 but again, it depends on buyer.

Ah, sounds cool. Would be useful if I decide to sell the directory. I plan to hold on to it for a little while longer though :tongue: But would $3K be a fair value?

- MENJ

MI
Back