The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Add WPress to Squeeze Page?

King Conga

I'm not even sure if I'm asking that question correctly; but I keep seeing folks saying how great WP is for SEO, and Google, and how you really need to use it. Problem is, I don't know if I need to install it locally, create it from the WP website, or add it to my landing site. If I need to add it to my landing page, how do I do that? I tried adding their plugin, but it was EXTREMELY awkward, and cumbersome. I thought I remembered WP having a Firefox plugin years ago. Am I mistaken about that?

Someone PLEASE untangle this mystery for me?

KC

Is your "landing site" self-hosted? i.e., do you have a hosting plan with your own domain?

Well, frankly, if you are serious about affiliate marketing, you really should budget for a domain name and a hosting plan. You can get a domain for as little as $9 USD a year and a hosting plan for your site for as little as $5 a month.

Once you have your own hosted website, you can eiother set up wordpress as your main site or install it in a subfolder or subdomain, i.e., www.yourdomain.com/blog/ or blog.yourdomain.com

banners
Back