The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to deal with Medium please using review offers ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
I start to post my clickbank review articles on medium and i get some nice traffic but after some time they ban my account
I try adding a disclaimer ,beying more discret on puting the affiliate link but ,i create another account but the same after 1 ,2 or 3 weeks they ban my account
The thing its i see many people with cb reviews and their article last for a long time and i dont understand why
Does anyone have any tips ,secret ,advice for me to make my account alive ?
Maybe if i buy that 5$ per month subscription it will help ? Thanks

Nice to see you back.

I am sure I am not teaching you anything in this reply.

My humble newbie opinion that has read many such case online:
  1. You can always have a website with your Clickbank reviews.
  2. On medium you can talk about useful stuff and information that leads to your website for more in depth solutions or with solution.
  3. Use medium or other such platform as a teaser or a presell of your reviews.

This way you keep control of the narrative and the offers you show.

These platforms keep changing their policy. They start great but become money focused at the expense of what made them special.
They all start open minded before they become more stringent.

In the end it is about their bottom line, not yours.

As for these other channels, perhaps they have been there for a while and are popular enough that they provide profits for medium.
Perhaps they have a lot of readers and banning these channels means upsetting many paying customers.

You are the expendable newcomer. They can kick you out without any consequences or explanation.

Focus on what you can control and keep things clean (devoid of marketing) on platforms like medium.
Expose the problems, give useful tips and tease about a solution (or solutions) that are on your website.

You can build your authority on medium as someone who know something useful.

Appeal to the feelings to get clicks.
This will help filters those are are really interested.

Also you can put a anti-click-fraud app on your website to see how many are actual bots or actual potential customer.
That is something you cannot do on medium.
You are limited by them.

More freedom your website that you own means greater leverage.
You will need to pivot at some point which a website you own can help you do that.

Did you check the T.O.S. of medium?
As you said, maybe you need to pay to play.

Best of luck on finding a solution.

Nice to see you back.

I am sure I am not teaching you anything in this reply.

My humble newbie opinion that has read many such case online:
  1. You can always have a website with your Clickbank reviews.
  2. On medium you can talk about useful stuff and information that leads to your website for more in depth solutions or with solution.
  3. Use medium or other such platform as a teaser or a presell of your reviews.

This way you keep control of the narrative and the offers you show.

These platforms keep changing their policy. They start great but become money focused at the expense of what made them special.
They all start open minded before they become more stringent.

In the end it is about their bottom line, not yours.

As for these other channels, perhaps they have been there for a while and are popular enough that they provide profits for medium.
Perhaps they have a lot of readers and banning these channels means upsetting many paying customers.

You are the expendable newcomer. They can kick you out without any consequences or explanation.

Focus on what you can control and keep things clean (devoid of marketing) on platforms like medium.
Expose the problems, give useful tips and tease about a solution (or solutions) that are on your website.

You can build your authority on medium as someone who know something useful.

Appeal to the feelings to get clicks.
This will help filters those are are really interested.

Also you can put a anti-click-fraud app on your website to see how many are actual bots or actual potential customer.
That is something you cannot do on medium.
You are limited by them.

More freedom your website that you own means greater leverage.
You will need to pivot at some point which a website you own can help you do that.

Did you check the T.O.S. of medium?
As you said, maybe you need to pay to play.

Best of luck on finding a solution.
Thanks friend for your efort in creating this rrsponse for me .
I will try to pay that subscription to see how it goes

MI
Back