The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find affiliates?

@talha@renitaaffiliates try joining affiliate networks like CJ Affiliate, ShareASale, or Rakuten Marketing. some top affiliates go there. Also, try to engage with people here, great affiliates post stuff here all the time, or network on LinkedIn. Let's not forget the big conference coming up ;)
Have you tried any of these channels yet?

I am looking for traffic. Can anyone suggest me some good ways to find quality affiliates?

Looking for traffic to your site and looking for affiliates are not the same thing.

For one thing, if you are trying to get traffic from our platform or our members, then you mut first be a registered and approved business in our resources area. All businesses recruiting from our membership must be registered and approved as we vet all businesses.

When it comes to attracting affiliates to your site and your products/services, you need to make your site and your business compliant with the law. You do not have any of the lawfully required disclosures on your site. When we click on your "Sign Up" button the next page states "Account Not Active - For more information, please contact support or your account manager." It is also not clear if you have as an affiliate portal.

In additional your site not being functional, and simply put, your site is not in any way compliant with the law of the U.S. and not compliant with any of the Tier 1 countries.

I suggest you get your site properly setup before trying to attract any affiliates.

Welcome to affiliatefix forum mate!

Make sure to apply for resource over here so your could do your promotions. Mostly these types of affiliate forums helps a lot in finding potential affiliates, you just need to keep your eyes open and don't miss the opportunity.

@talha@renitaaffiliates try joining affiliate networks like CJ Affiliate, ShareASale, or Rakuten Marketing. some top affiliates go there. Also, try to engage with people here, great affiliates post stuff here all the time, or network on LinkedIn. Let's not forget the big conference coming up ;)
Yes I am working with these type of affiliate netwroks and looking for more.

I work as an affiliate manager at Renita Affiliates and I am looking for affiliates to promote our offers
get into the line:
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

MI
Back