The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help How to Recruit Affiliates

vijai_wati.io

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for advice and proven strategies on how to effectively recruit new affiliates for our affiliate program. We’re aiming to expand our reach and bring in affiliates who are passionate about promoting our product.

Specifically, I’d love to hear your thoughts on:

• Best platforms or networks to find potential affiliates
  • Tips on creating an attractive affiliate offer
  • Incentives that work best to motivate new affiliates
  • Ways to establish long-term relationships with affiliates
I’m also curious if there are any tools or services you’ve used to streamline the recruitment process. Any insights or success stories are welcome!

Thanks in advance for the help!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY #1
  • Prove out your offers yourself FIRST --buy traffic and publish the results to the public. Alias the offers e.g.; Offer1 'niche'
  • Every network SAYS you will make money :D
    Right
  • Double the payout for the first $50 or $100 to get some money in your new affiliates hands fast --wet their taste for more earnings with you --don't be cheap and short sighted.

I’m looking for advice and proven strategies on how to effectively recruit new affiliates for our affiliate program. We’re aiming to expand our reach and bring in affiliates who are passionate about promoting our product.
to recruit affiliates, platforms like this, Warrior Forum, and JVZoo are great for finding passionate affiliates. Make your offer stand out by providing competitive commissions, exclusive bonuses, and clear promotional resources. Incentives like tiered commissions or performance-based bonuses can motivate affiliates, and building long-term relationships is all about consistent communication and support. Tools like PartnerStack or Refersion can help streamline the recruitment process.

Have you tried running targeted ads or hosting webinars to attract affiliates?

to recruit affiliates, platforms like this, Warrior Forum, and JVZoo are great for finding passionate affiliates. Make your offer stand out by providing competitive commissions, exclusive bonuses, and clear promotional resources. Incentives like tiered commissions or performance-based bonuses can motivate affiliates, and building long-term relationships is all about consistent communication and support. Tools like PartnerStack or Refersion can help streamline the recruitment process.

Have you tried running targeted ads or hosting webinars to attract affiliates?
Hi Ariel,

Thanks for your insights. I will definitely try warrior forum and JVZoo. We are already using partnerstalk.
Yes, we are running targeted ads and Webinars .

Step 1: Read this post from above and follow the instructions in it: Seeking Help - How to Recruit Affiliates

Step 2: After submitting your application, mingle/read/network without trying to recruit anybody because you're going to wait until you receive your official approval, along with vendor privileges and guidelines. If you do not receive your official approval, you will remain a regular member with regular member privileges as outlined in our TOS.

Step 3: Depends on the outcome of step 2. Really, it's as simple as making sure you have all the requirements in place and you should be good to receive approval to recruit affiliates from our almost 140,000 membership. We vet and verify every resource vendor for the protection of our members, especially the newbies.

If you need any help with submitting an application, just let us know.

Meantime, welcome to the forum!

Here is the point all of you are not discussing. You can go to any place where are affiliates are, but this is not "how" you recruit affiliates. I can drive to the lake, launch a boat and take it to a place abundant with fish, but if I do not know what tactics and tools to use for catching them then all I can do is sit there and guess how to get them in the boat.

An employment ad brings in potential employees, but the ad does not qualify them, does not filter out those that are not a good fit and those that are. At some point human action is required to determine their viability and whether or not they'll be an asset. This is also true when seeking out affiliates. If you want productive affiliates, YOU MUST SCREEN THEM! You find them, you qualify them, then filter out those remaining you feel are a good fit.

The title to this thread is "How to Recruit Affiliates" and not "Where Can I find Affiliates"! Finding them is not an issue. Affiliates are on every social platform, in dozens of forums, they are literally everywhere. Millions and millions of them. The issue is not finding them, it IS recruiting them and doing it properly so both you the recruiter and they as an affiliate succeed with the offer(s) you provide. Ken Spano, a well know and successful marketer, agency owner, and product developer, wrote a exceptionally successful and highly touted book on recruiting affiliates (privately distributed). In his words (and I am paraphrasing), "The vast majority of those recruiting affiliates are simply playing the numbers game. They go everywhere affiliates hangout and bring as many onboard as possible and wait for the good ones to rise to the top and then they discard the rest". He then goes on to explain about the incredible waste of time and money this practice is, especially given that at least 90% of "affiliates" are out of the business within 6 months to a year. I can tell you from my many years in business that I have never used a shotgun approach to find and recruit an employee, a sub contractor, and in the last couple of decades I have never used the "shotgun" approach when attracting and/or recruiting affiliates.

If you are serious about "recruiting", then use it to find and get the successful affiliates in the industry and get those that are already "churning & burning" in the verticals for which you are seeking and recruiting affiliates. This builds a solid affiliate team and not an affiliate recruiting program that brings the "rif raf" along with the solid and successful affiliates everyone wants.

There are benefits to bringing on the inexperienced and the beginners, but those recruiting campaigns and onboarding should and must be a completely different effort.

The exception to not using the *shotgun approach* is when you want to use those *80% to 90%* "non-performing (by this i mean: not converting any volume of sales)", to gain brand recognition when you are a real ™ brand name starting out. Think of this as 1000's people whispering you name in target marketplaces. Sword cuts both ways --depending on you place in your market ;)

:D AI "consultant":
1725985437659.png

to gain brand recognition when you are a real ™ brand name starting out.

Here is the thing though, more than half of the new affiliate networks are private. They simply want nothing to do with the norms associated with elements like "appearances". We actually are seeing them registering here and stating on their sites any applicants must provide references with a successful track record. They are screening, panning for gold. Their position is they do not want to deal with the revolving door, the need to train newbies that won't follow direction, etc. They just want to eliminate what we know to be the first year threshold syndrome. Most of them agree they don't mind training newbies that have spent a year dedicated to getting things done, whether they succeeded or not. They are of the mind with those newbs that they really want to make it and have spent the time and money to prove it. All they need is proper direction from a professionally dedicated team.

As you know, the affiliate "programs" I represent are private, and for similar reasons, but these programs will never accept a newb. However, the private affiliate networks out there have really garnered my respect. The one thing most all of them have in common with newbs is "provide us evidence of your efforts, progress, budget spend, and the promotions you've run". They just want to eliminate the "warm up period" that eliminates that 90%. After that, the remaining 10% are generally welcomed aboard.

I understand your point for a start up to do the "pump", it's just that the pump is so often joined by the "dump".

We built our broadcast cam site names that way at first ... Why do you think so many platforms offer their user/members referral link that pay some 'bounty' cash or credits etc ...?

Affiliate Networks don't do this so much for the reason of affiliate support costs --I get that.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but can you please recommend ways to recruit affiliates for a Shopify e-commerce store?

I was thinking of using the TikTok Creator Marketplace and giving away free samples of my product in exchange for their videos promoting my product.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but can you please recommend ways to recruit affiliates for a Shopify e-commerce store?

I was thinking of using the TikTok Creator Marketplace and giving away free samples of my product in exchange for their videos promoting my product.

That's the "bait and hook" method. It is among the many methods associated with the "Free Line" practices. It's right up there with the old "But wait, there's more" practices.

billy mayes GIF

And of course the old "you also get this FREE GIFT!" offering.

nicksplat splat GIF

And of course we all remember the "But that's not all" message.

season 4 driven to tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

There are dozens upon dozens of versions. In the end, it is "bait". Do you really want to attract the kind of representatives that respond to the very sales techniques we use to capture the general public in our campaigns?

Thanks for your insights. I will definitely try warrior forum and JVZoo. We are already using partnerstalk.
Yes, we are running targeted ads and Webinars .
great to hear that you use partnerstack and running targeted ads. Warrior Forum and JVZoo should definitely help expand your affiliate reach and it might be worth exploring niche-specific communities or influencer partnerships as well to attract affiliates who align with your product. Have you experimented with offering exclusive deals or early access to affiliates as a way to boost engagement?

Hey everyone,

Specifically, I’d love to hear your thoughts on:

I’m also curious if there are any tools or services you’ve used to streamline the recruitment process. Any insights or success stories are welcome!

Thanks in advance for the help!
You can look for partners on platforms like AffiliateFix. There are also many other platforms such as ShareASale, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten Marketing, FlexOffers, and Warrior Forum. In general, there are many options—try them out, experiment, and choose a strategy that works for you.

You can look for partners on platforms like AffiliateFix. There are also many other platforms such as ShareASale, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten Marketing, FlexOffers, and Warrior Forum. In general, there are many options—try them out, experiment, and choose a strategy that works for you.
hi Maul,
thanks for sharing insights. I am kind of confused . will CJ ,Rakuten ask us to signup in their platforms since we have already using partnerstalk as our Affiliate network.

MI
Back