The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

I am looking for affiliates. Great offer

JLCOPY

affiliate
I am a trading expert, for over two years I have opened a copytrading (people are connected with a software to my account and automatically without them doing anything the operations are replicated on their accounts) Currently I have about 500 clients who are connected to my account and I earn from them 30% of the profits that I generate for them in addition to the bonuses that the broker gives me.
it is a 100% genuine service, I have 2 years of history certified by the broker and by an external audit company (Myfxbook, the best that exists) all this makes the sale of this service very attractive.

I am looking for affiliates who want to collaborate with me, I am willing to pay well but I require seriousness and a long-term collaboration.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Verify who you are

I am a trading expert, for over two years I have opened a copytrading (people are connected with a software to my account and automatically without them doing anything the operations are replicated on their accounts) Currently I have about 500 clients who are connected to my account and I earn from them 30% of the profits that I generate for them in addition to the bonuses that the broker gives me.
it is a 100% genuine service, I have 2 years of history certified by the broker and by an external audit company (Myfxbook, the best that exists) all this makes the sale of this service very attractive.

I am looking for affiliates who want to collaborate with me, I am willing to pay well but I require seriousness and a long-term collaboration.
Your service sounds impressive, especially with two years of verified performance. To attract affiliates, you might want to highlight the consistent profits and transparent auditing, as this builds trust. You could also promote it on affiliate forums or networks that focus on financial services. Have you considered setting up a referral program or collaborating with influencers in the trading space?

Your service sounds impressive, especially with two years of verified performance. To attract affiliates, you might want to highlight the consistent profits and transparent auditing, as this builds trust. You could also promote it on affiliate forums or networks that focus on financial services. Have you considered setting up a referral program or collaborating with influencers in the trading space?
Thank you for your time and the great insights in this answer.
I wrote in this affiliate forum for this very reason: to find an affiliate. I spend my days in front of graphs I have no time to work with influencers, write on finance forums etc.. I would like to find some good marketers, agree on a performance payment for each person he brings in and work with him in the long term.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can recruit from our membership, you are required to register and meet the requirements. If you scoff at us having requirements I will point you to your statement of "I require seriousness and a long-term collaboration" as we pretty much seek the same.

Requirements & Instructions to become a registered and approved vendor on AffiliateFix!

See you on the inside!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As Graybeard and T J Tutor said, get your application in before conducting any type of business or promotion here. It's fast, free and easy but if you need any help, just let us know.

banners
Back