The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help I want to learn about maximizing ad and affiliate networks in 2024. Share your successful strategies and experiences, please.

bravetom99

Hi affiliatefix members,:D

I'm looking to learn more about effectively leveraging ad networks and affiliate networks in 2024. Can you share your experiences and strategies that have proven successful?

Specifically, I'm interested in:

1. Choosing Ad Networks: How do you select the right ad network for your niche? Which ad networks are currently offering high conversion rates and good payouts?
  2. Optimizing Campaigns: What techniques and tips help optimize ad campaigns to reduce costs and increase ROI?:rolleyes:
  3. Affiliate Networks: Do you have any recommendations for reputable affiliate networks with high commissions? How do you build and maintain good relationships with affiliate managers?
I would greatly appreciate any insights and discussions from the group. Your valuable experiences will help me and many others improve our strategies and achieve better results.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

effectively leveraging ad networks and affiliate networks in 2024

So basically you want to leverage traffic from ad networks, or provide traffic to ad networks. As for leveraging ad or affiliate networks, this is not an option. As I see it, you are actually interested in making smart decisions about traffic options and optimizing the traffic for affiliate network offers. You are actually asking about optimizing these relationships I think.

1. Choosing Ad Networks: How do you select the right ad network for your niche? Which ad networks are currently offering high conversion rates and good payouts?
  2. Optimizing Campaigns: What techniques and tips help optimize ad campaigns to reduce costs and increase ROI?:rolleyes:
  3. Affiliate Networks: Do you have any recommendations for reputable affiliate networks with high commissions? How do you build and maintain good relationships with affiliate managers?

That is the proverbial "write me a book" request. What you are asking is what you learn while taking action. Your pre-study and research will give you the understanding of what the tools needed are and what the resources needed are. At this point we don't know what you know. When you ask how to select the right ad network for a niche it would be necessary to know the niche. As well, the best place to go to learn what offers are currently working for a specific niche is with an intelligence platform.

Roughly speaking, ad networks are focused on traffic; they’re traffic sources for advertisers and income sources for publishers who send traffic In the meantime, affiliate networks are about offers; they hold offers for promotion and attract skilled marketing pros who are ready to promote products.

Wanting to know, for example, "what techniques and tips help optimize ad campaigns to reduce costs and increase ROI?" is like asking how to assemble a funnel start to finish and tell me all of the tweaks, embellishments, skills, tools, and personal secret sauces we use.

Come on man, you've been here one day and made one post. Your first post here is non-specific, has absolutely no information about you, what skills and experience you have, or why you want all of us to make such an effort on your behalf.

You have to give to get!

banners
Back