The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

I want to recruit affiliates for my Affiliate Program.

sunnyville01

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I have 2 SaaS applications that have Affiliate Programs. I'm confused about if and where I can post about this in this forum.

Just need some guidance.

Thanks.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix. I was going to move this thread to Introductions but decided to leave it here and just answer your question. As I was typing this response, @StarBurst Affiliates beat me to it and posted the link to the application start page for you. :rofl

Processing of applications goes fastest if you have all the requirements in place before submitting: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v09a-pdf.32322/

If you'd like an overview of the process: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

It's free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help.

Please note that you cannot recruit unless/until you have received your approval and vendor guidelines.

Enjoy the forums!

P.S. Why not skip over and create a thread in Introductions so our members can offer you a proper welcome? ;)

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix. I was going to move this thread to Introductions but decided to leave it here and just answer your question. As I was typing this response, @StarBurst Affiliates beat me to it and posted the link to the application start page for you. :rofl

Processing of applications goes fastest if you have all the requirements in place before submitting: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v09a-pdf.32322/

If you'd like an overview of the process: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

It's free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help.

Please note that you cannot recruit unless/until you have received your approval and vendor guidelines.

Enjoy the forums!

P.S. Why not skip over and create a thread in Introductions so our members can offer you a proper welcome? ;)
Thank you! Very helpful!

@StarBurst Affiliates beat me to it and posted the link to the application start page for you. :rofl
StarBurst Isn't available for the rest of the year
Scared Episode 1 GIF by One Chicago

banners
Back