The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

I work for ..Google.ro ?

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
Last evening it happened a very strange and funny thing. I was having a discussion on Romanian forum about the use of diacritics and their use in writing a content and also their influence over SEO.

At a certain point one guy asked me if I work for Google Romania :)
I have written here in Romanian, for those from Romania that would like to read.

Now, how should I take this ? Should I take it as a compliment, should I take it as an insult ?

Anyway, I sure laughed about it, but I would like to hear your opinions also

Thanks

I've seen a guy on your blog pointing out that in the end we all work for google as long as we create content for it :)

I would forward the thread in cause to Google.ro - maybe they will send you a lolipop or other... PR-esent :p

I've seen a guy on your blog pointing out that in the end we all work for google as long as we create content for it :)

I would forward the thread in cause to Google.ro - maybe they will send you a lolipop or other... PR-esent :p

Yes, and that guy is right, isn't he ? :)

I know for sure that I will get some PResent :applause:

motorace thanks for the comment :) its perfectly true and I do think you are right. It would have been nice for you to post in english, this way other could have read ( we have webmasters from all around the world here :) ), but its ok for me anyway, you got the point.

Once again, thanks ;)

MI
Back