The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm researching Perform CB and new affiliate networks to increase my income.

bravetom99

I'm researching Perform CB and new affiliate networks to increase my income. Has anyone worked with Perform CB before? Or can you suggest any reliable offers and networks?
Thank you very much!

Nice meeting you and welcome to affiliateFix forum mate:)

Be more specific. What kind of offers are you looking to promote!
There are many networks/agency out here that can help you provide great results. We are also a network with large inventory of offers. It would be great to know what you're looking for so could direct you in the correct direction;)

As per your question, i have done work with performCB in my past company as an affiliate manager! they have quite range of offers and really interesting network.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

PerformCB once had a listing here in our resources area, but they haven't been around for a couple of years. I removed their listing in 2022. There are an abundance of great networks, including StarBurst, in our Resources.
I'm sure if you create a new thread in our Business Center Forum stating what your needs are you will get some great responses from vendors here. Take the time to talk to Starburst.

Nice meeting you and welcome to affiliateFix forum mate:)

Be more specific. What kind of offers are you looking to promote!
There are many networks/agency out here that can help you provide great results. We are also a network with large inventory of offers. It would be great to know what you're looking for so could direct you in the correct direction;)

As per your question, i have done work with performCB in my past company as an affiliate manager! they have quite range of offers and really interesting network.
Thank you for sharing information about PerformCB. Are you still working with this company?
I just heard about Starburst. How long has this company been established and which verticals do they specialize in? What are Starburst's monthly payment terms?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

PerformCB once had a listing here in our resources area, but they haven't been around for a couple of years. I removed their listing in 2022. There are an abundance of great networks, including StarBurst, in our Resources.
I'm sure if you create a new thread in our Business Center Forum stating what your needs are you will get some great responses from vendors here. Take the time to talk to Starburst.
Thank you for the warm welcome to AffiliateFix!
The information you provided is very helpful. I will definitely check out the available resources and reach out to StarBurst to see if they fit my needs.

I will also create a new thread in the Business Center Forum to outline my requirements and look forward to receiving feedback from other providers.

From my experience, registering an account on Perform CB can be challenging; I’ve applied before but my account wasn’t approved. If you’re encountering similar issues, I can recommend some other networks with comparable offers that are easier to get approved for, if you’re interested.:)

From my experience, registering an account on Perform CB can be challenging; I’ve applied before but my account wasn’t approved. If you’re encountering similar issues, I can recommend some other networks with comparable offers that are easier to get approved for, if you’re interested.:)
Thank you for sharing this information. Could you introduce me to these networks? I am very interested in them.

You should try Dynu In Media and LeadBit. Both of these networks offer many attractive opportunities and have a much easier approval process compared to Perform CB.

about PerformCB. Are you still working with this company?
Not now, currently focused on my own company;)

How long has this company been established and which verticals do they specialize in? What are Starburst's monthly payment terms?
To be honest with you, not very long. But i have worked in the affiliate marketing field for more than 7 years and have great experience and contact with top advertisers.

I recently started my own network, currently looking for top publishers. We cover diverse range of verticals like loan, insurance, finance, home-improvements, solar, home warranty, nutra, sweeps, ecom and many more, covering mostly tire1, latam and europe geos!

Let me know what market are you targeting, i maybe can share some great converting offers;)

MI
Back