The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Is it possible to direct link to a Clickbank offer using Facebook Ads?

OscarMike

Hi all, I've searched on the internet for this answer but all of the answers that have come up are from 5 years ago.

Is it possible to run Facebook Ads directly to a Clickbank affiliate offer with no landing page in 2024?

Are affiliate links allowed in Facebook ads?

For instance, Custom Keto Diet has a Facebook friendly landing page. Could I link to that directly in my ad?

Thanks

it is possible to run Facebook ads directly to a clickbank affiliate even without using landing page, but as far as the question affiliate links are allowed in Facebook ads?, it's better to check Facebook advertising policies. As long as you comply with their advertising policies, then good to go:)

Most, if not all, of ClickBank's vendors/(offers) are rather of 'questionable' quality so probably not with Facebook ads moderation (and nanniness).

Share-a-Sale, if you want to go that route; might get a better reception and be of acceptable 'quality'

You are walking the fine gray line doing this with Facebook --they are worried about affiliates swimming in their cesspool of humanity that they have come to be IMO.

it is possible to run Facebook ads directly to a clickbank affiliate even without using landing page, but as far as the question affiliate links are allowed in Facebook ads?, it's better to check Facebook advertising policies. As long as you comply with their advertising policies, then good to go:)
is this same with digistore

Well i think yea you can do that but guess what ? Anytime you can have a surprize to have your account banned as a mod may think something its wrong and you dont want that
So i think its a way more better option to try to build a landing page even if it takes some more efort

Is it possible to run Facebook Ads directly to a Clickbank affiliate offer with no landing page in 2024?

You need a Facebook page dedicated to the offer and you need that page to go to a landing page. From there to the conversion page. Otherwise you are left with BH tactics.

Are affiliate links allowed in Facebook ads?

On your Facebook page and lander.

For instance, Custom Keto Diet has a Facebook friendly landing page. Could I link to that directly in my ad?

NO! You will get banned eventually.

banners
Back