The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Join Our Webinar on Mastering Browser Fingerprinting and Bypassing Anti-Fraud Systems

Alla Filippova

Top Proxy Provider
Service Manager
NodeMaven - Innovative Proxies Built By The Best
We are excited to invite you to an exclusive webinar on a cutting-edge topic that is crucial for anyone involved in online activities: "How to Bypass Anti-Fraud Systems: Browser Fingerprinting."

Date: July 25, 2024
Time: 3 PM EDT
Speaker: Stan Sadokov, Anti-detect Expert, Multilogin Ex-Product Lead, NodeMaven CEO

In this comprehensive webinar, our expert Stan Sadokov will delve into the intricacies of browser fingerprinting and provide actionable insights on how to navigate and overcome anti-fraud systems effectively. Here’s what you can expect:

1. Understanding Browser Fingerprinting: Learn how websites use browser fingerprints to uniquely identify users and discover strategies to mitigate this.
  2. Changing Browser Fingerprints: Explore methods to alter your browser fingerprints without detection, ensuring that information corresponds with your IP address using proxies.
  3. Top Tools Overview: Get an in-depth review of the leading tools available for replacing browser fingerprints and how to configure them for optimal success.
  4. Consistency Checks: Understand how to verify the consistency of your browser fingerprint to maintain stealth.
  5. Emerging Browser Fingerprints: Stay ahead of the curve by learning about the latest browser fingerprinting techniques you might not yet be aware of.
  6. Chrome Updates: Learn how to stay updated with Chrome's latest changes to ensure your methods remain effective.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in bypassing anti-fraud systems.

Reserve your spot now by clicking here. We look forward to your participation!

Last edited:
I'll send out a DM to the members about the webinar.

This is not typically how we do webinars. We typical do only co-branded webinars on WebinarJam with AffiliateFix co-hosting with the subjects brand.

Hey T J,
Yeah, I see it! Great news!
Thank you for your help.
I really appreciate it. I'll check how many registrations will your platform provide to us and will let you know.

Best Regards, Alla

MI
Back