The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Farm?

Sirmichaelj

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am experimenting with an idea. I built a site promoting my affiliate links for programs from platforms such as click Bank, Warrior Plus etc. Have I created a "link farm"?

I am reading confusing articles on what exactly a link farm is. I have learned that they aren't good.
I would place a link so someone could observe but I am new here and haven't read the rules yet so I shall play it safe.

Link farm is a term I haven't heard in a while.
I remember them being a bunch of websites all linking to each other to try and create more backlinks to a specific site. All very low quality and Google soon scrubbed them.
If you have a website with a lot of outbound links to affililiate products, in my understanding that's not a link farm. Although unless you have some exceptional content or value to the user I can't see Google giving the site much weight.

^^this
However, a website that looks like a link zoo, especially when covered with display ads that make it is difficult to see "the supposed *quality* content", has a very poor UX (User Experience).

validating AI:
1723894182827.png

“All the assholes that are out there paying shitty link-building companies to build shitty articles,” he said, “now they can go and use the free version of GPT.” Soon, he said, Google results would be even worse, dominated entirely by AI-generated crap designed to please the algorithms, produced and published at volumes far beyond anything humans could create, far beyond anything we’d ever seen before.
“They’re not gonna be able to stop the onslaught of it,” he said. Then he laughed and laughed, thinking about how puny and irrelevant Google seemed in comparison to the next generation of automated SEO. “You can’t stop it!”

As the public begins to believe Google isn’t as useful anymore, what happens to the cottage industry of search engine optimization experts who struck content oil and smeared it all over the web? Well, they find a new way to get rich and keep the party going
If it was a link — “WATCH: 10-foot Gator Prepares to Maul Digital Marketers” — I would have clicked. But it was an IRL opportunity to meet the professionals who specialize in this kind of gimmick, the people turning online life into what one tech writer recently called a “search-optimized hellhole.” So I booked a plane ticket to the Sunshine State.
SEO Alligator party --the easy days of 20 years ago are gone. Good luck to the winners ...

banners
Back