Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a Traffic Partner on Fansly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly May

affiliate
Hey Webmasters,

I'm Kelly, a hot webcam model with 5 years in the game. I’m looking for a partner to drive traffic to my new Fansly page. How about we team up? I’m down to share 30% of the income.
With my content and your traffic skills we could make some serious money together. You in?

Cheers

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I believe your proposal for a revenue share is reasonable. However, I have a few questions:
  • How long would this revenue share arrangement last, and how do you plan to track it?
  • Are you currently using a link on your cam site to capture the traffic generated by your live cam?
  • How will you differentiate the traffic referrals from your cam site to Fansly from those coming through a potential Fansly page "affiliate program?"

Hey Webmasters,

I'm Kelly, a hot webcam model with 5 years in the game. I’m looking for a partner to drive traffic to my new Fansly page. How about we team up? I’m down to share 30% of the income.
With my content and your traffic skills we could make some serious money together. You in?

Cheers

1. Moved this to the Employment section.
2. Spend $30 a month for an affiliate portal. Otherwise there is no protection for claims by the affiliates.

If you are in business, then be a bit professional about it by providing the same platforms and tools affiliates get everywhere else.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I believe your proposal for a revenue share is reasonable. However, I have a few questions:
  • How long would this revenue share arrangement last, and how do you plan to track it?
  • Are you currently using a link on your cam site to capture the traffic generated by your live cam?
  • How will you differentiate the traffic referrals from your cam site to Fansly from those coming through a potential Fansly page "affiliate program?"
I can create a unique Fansly link for you to track fan subscriptions and spending from your traffic. This will separate your referrals from any other sources.
We can discuss the duration of the revenue share based on what works best. Let me know if you need more info.

It doesn't work that simple way --there is no accountability.
Don't get excited, I was speaking as a hypothetical affiliate;
--even if you were 100% honest with your accounting methods;
--what you are proposing cannot scale with only one fan page (1 performer/model).

2. Spend $30 a month for an affiliate portal. Otherwise there is no protection for claims by the affiliates.
Not sure how your Fansly statistics could be moved to an affiliate platform --I see no API or s2s postback that could automate the process. Basically --there isn't.

Can you insert your own gtag for Google-Analytics on your Fansly page?

I think you should learn here how to buy your own traffic for your Fansly page, invest your own money, discover the difficulties and potentials.
Advertising is what most affiliates do, or they are posers that pretend they are SEO experts --most will burn out on that SEO path.

It doesn't work that simple way --there is no accountability.
Don't get excited, I was speaking as a hypothetical affiliate;
--even if you were 100% honest with your accounting methods;
--what you are proposing cannot scale with only one fan page (1 performer/model).

Not sure how your Fansly statistics could be moved to an affiliate platform --I see no API or s2s postback that could automate the process. Basically --there isn't.

Can you insert your own gtag for Google-Analytics on your Fansly page?

I think you should learn here how to buy your own traffic for your Fansly page, invest your own money, discover the difficulties and potentials.
Advertising is what most affiliates do, or they are posers that pretend they are SEO experts --most will burn out on that SEO path.
Before making assumptions or claims, I’d suggest doing a quick Google search so you don’t end up sounding uninformed. You’re free to trust or not trust anyone, that’s entirely your choice. No hard feelings!

I’d suggest doing a quick Google search so you don’t end up sounding uninformed.
Oh, geez. You don't know who you've been talking to, do you? Do a little digging into Graybeard's posts, you'll see he's worked in promoting adult content (including webcams) for many years.

You don't have to take anyone's suggestions or advice here but he and T J Tutor are expert at what they do, I wouldn't brush them off so quickly. I'd at least consider what they say, whether you decide it's useful to you or not.

Oh, geez. You don't know who you've been talking to, do you? Do a little digging into Graybeard's posts, you'll see he's worked in promoting adult content (including webcams) for many years.

You don't have to take anyone's suggestions or advice here but he and T J Tutor are expert at what they do, I wouldn't brush them off so quickly. I'd at least consider what they say, whether you decide it's useful to you or not.
Well, then it's doubly strange. I don't study the profiles of those who answer me, that's some kind of nonsense :rofl Better to get busy working, which is what I advise everyone to do

Well, then it's doubly strange. I don't study the profiles of those who answer me, that's some kind of nonsense :rofl Better to get busy working, which is what I advise everyone to do

See that! Another example of someone seeking diligent affiliates and refusing the advice from those with decades of experience on the subject. We didn't suggest you study anyone's profiles. Looking at their past posts and threads wouldn't hurt you though. What we suggested was offering affiliates what they expect, and get, from everyone else in the industry. Your proposal does not meet todays affiliate requirements and certainly does not offer any stable or verifiable partnership requirements. Affiliates don't partner with unknown sources and certainly won't bite down on your offer for partnership when you won't even implement a portal.

You are getting advice from seasoned professionals and blowing us off because you don't like what you are hearing, or reading. You may be a successful adult model, but you are obviously not prepared to drive the bus when it comes to affiliate marketing and driving traffic. You offer 30% and I ask 30% of what? 30% of total revenues? you say you and a partner can make serious money together, what do you consider serious money? Are you paying for the cost of the traffic, the cost of the ads? I don't think you have thought this through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back