Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Looking for adult cpa course

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Helpful threads here :

There are no answers when you don't know the questions to ask.

You have already asked this in another thread. What makes you think that a course is the solution to learn adult marketing?

Before you invest in a course, have you already had some experience in marketing online?
Do you have the tools already established and learned to use them?

Adult marketing is not a newbies friendly place to begin IMO. If you are new to marketing, you are in need of learning CPA with a larger and less restrictive vertical.

You have already asked this in another thread. What makes you think that a course is the solution to learn adult marketing?

Before you invest in a course, have you already had some experience in marketing online?
Do you have the tools already established and learned to use them?

Adult marketing is not a newbies friendly place to begin IMO. If you are new to marketing, you are in need of learning CPA with a larger and less restrictive vertical.
Aquí tienes la traducción:

"I already work with CPA COD offers on Adcombo with excellent results and also with adult CPA offers on TJ and Crack Revenue. I thought that in this expert forum there might be someone with a detailed course to expand strategies, that's all. I didn't say it was the solution to anything."

Okay, so you want to expand your skills, or maybe improve your skills in adult marketing. That's cool, but I am not sure why you think a course in that vertical will benefit you. Typically course are very limiting. Masterminds on the other hand can be very productive. I attend several masterminds a year for my verticals. Meetups with advanced marketers in specific verticals.

There was a time I loved going through dozens of courses, but in the end I discovered there really weren't very many courses worth a cent. Almost all of them spewing rudimentary crap. I did run into an awesome CPA course and eventually built a great segment of my business on CPA as a result, but I have exceeded the extent that course can each and now I meet up each year with others in my CPA verticals to share and benefit one another. I do this in my content marketing as well, which is 75% o my business. These days, most of us physically meetup once, or twice, a year and five or six times a year on line. We all get so much more done this way, far more than what any course can provide.

Most all of the businesses that support various verticals provide beginners courses, good ones too. Some of them even provide further instruction, but rarely do any of them go beyond that because forums and masterminds provide far more information and readily available responses. PropellerAds has a great beginners guide for the adult vertical.

I'm not in the adult niches and can't speak to much of the practices many must engage to make it all come together. However, the basics are the same everywhere. Servers, trackers, intelligence subscriptions, copy needs, funnel structures, lucrative affiliate contracts, etc., etc.

"I already work with CPA COD offers on Adcombo with excellent results and also with adult CPA offers on TJ and Crack Revenue. I thought that in this expert forum there might be someone with a detailed course to expand strategies, that's all.

Oh, well that is very different from your first post here where you say "I wanna learn step by step how to promote cpa adult offerts".

In your first post you say you want to learn with a step by step course, now you say you are experienced with excellent results. Are you a person with multiple personalities?

banners
Back