The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Looking for Discord and Telegram Affiliate groups (chats).

tokerjoker050

affiliate
Hello everyone. Im looking for Discord and Telegram Affiliate groups (chats) with real activity.

1. These are not spam chats (where every second some ads are posted and there is basically no live communication)
2. The language of communication in chats is English
3. The chat is related to advertising (Affiliate Marketing, White Hat) activities

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. Im looking for Discord and Telegram Affiliate groups (chats) with real activity.

1. These are not spam chats (where every second some ads are posted and there is basically no live communication)
3. The chat is related to advertising (Affiliate Marketing, White Hat) activities

If u have it - please DM me.
Have you found it? I want to join too.

Hi! You can check DEADZ | ADMYTHIC at Discord. He shared lot`s of useful recommendations.

If u have it - please DM me.
I would also love to join as well

I'm also interested in finding good chats. I've tried searching but haven't had much luck so far. If anyone has found any active and useful chats, please share!

Telegram channel promotion (1200 x 600 px) (1200 x 170 px).png

Hello @tokerjoker050 and Community!

Thanks for asking about the Telegram group! We're excited to announce the launch of the Mobidea Affiliate Hub. This New Telegram group is designed to be interactive and engaging, bringing you closer to the affiliate marketing industry and Mobidea. We're focusing on making it a place where you can connect directly with us and with each other. It's about sharing knowledge, discussing trends, and supporting one another to succeed.

We offer exclusive CPA offers, real-time discussions, resources from Mobidea Academy, and the latest industry news. We're building this group to be a valuable space for all affiliates, and we hope it will grow into something big.

We'd love for you to join us and be part of this journey. Looking forward to seeing you in the group!

1f449.png
Join the Mobidea Affiliate Hub!

banners
Back