The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

looking for webcam girls

luxlovetv

affiliate
We are a new platform looking for web cam girls,they will be paid a basic salary and also given commision from the gifts receive from their fans may i know is there a website that is specifically for posting such job vacancy?

Who are you and what is your reputation in the webcam industry is what really matters to experienced webcam girls/performers.
Hate to burst your bubble but I have 14 years experience in the Adult Cam 'racket' --retired now.

wecamgirls.com if you can get accepted as a member website.

It can be done, I have done it before but it takes MONEY.

Offer qualified 'sharp' applicants $1,000 per month DRAW, 14 hrs online per week, against a revshare of 50% of the revenue --some may take it.

1000/(4.333*14)=$16.48/hr

If you're looking to post job vacancies for webcam models, check out sites like Craigslist or Reddit. They have sections where you can post job listings, but make sure to read the rules for each platform to avoid getting your post removed. Another option is industry-specific forums and job boards, like Adultwork or SexyJobs, which cater specifically to adult industry job listings. These platforms usually have a more targeted audience and might get you better responses.

You always post crap generated by AI and it is always crap information.

banners
Back