The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help MaxBounty Account termination due to fraud

Segura

affiliate
Hi all,

Firstly id like to apologies as I have seen a few of these threads and they're usually met with a some hate. And looking at the results, I am unsure of what else I can do as I am not receiving any emails back from my affiliate manager.

I have been running Surveoo offers and sending traffic via TikTok since the beginning of June, I generated around $8k dollars and was payed on the 17th. This is off the back of a many viral videos (500k - 2mill) all of my content is completely organic, i have 6 accounts and post 3-5 times per day on each. The content itself is advertising vacant jobs and ways to make money online. I use the exact copy which is seen on the site itself to ensure i am in line with the offer.

I have continued to run my offers in the exact same way since my last payment.

Out of the blue this morning i received an email saying surveo had pulled my offer due to possible fraud, my manager asked me how i run my offers. I sent screenshots of my accounts, i blurred the name and content but showed the views as otherwise its literally giving away exactly how its done. HOWEVER, I am more than happy to share with a senior member of staff. I have absolutely nothing to hide and have the views, comments favorites and shares to prove that the content I created with these offers have gone completely viral.

Now, my account was terminated without any explanation on their end, but I have no doubt that there must have been fraudulent activity, but 100% not my doing.

Is there anyway I can be put in contact with somebody with maxbounty to really go over my case with me.

Once again apologies for this being my first post on this forum, I do not claim there isn't any fraud as i'm sure it would have been easy for someone to spam my link to get me banned, ive had people private message me on tiktok asking me about cpa so its not a secret, especially with how many millions of views its likely one of them could have been a bad actor. but i think my accounts should prove that the traffic going there has been legit until whatever it is has happened.

Has there been any instances where someone has came back from this situation?

Thanks!

If this thread is in the incorrect part of the forum then apologies again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 7.51.51 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 7.51.51 PM.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 7.52.40 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 7.52.40 PM.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 7.51.33 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 7.51.33 PM.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 20
I have seen a few of these threads and they're usually met with a some hate.

That is NOT true. In all cases they were met with considerations by the Admins, the Mods, and the members. When it is your first and only post as a new member, the complaint is often met with skepticism because MaxBounty is a legit and very excellent network. We have never disparaged anyone with a legitimate complaint. NOT ONCE! In fact, 99% of all complaints were found to be those that were proven to having committed fraud! Show me where "they are usually met with hate"! SHOW ME! Nobody here ever displays hate and I take exception with you stating that. It is simply untrue.

We have a Disputes and Resolutions Forum. A member MUST have a minimum of 10 posts before they are permitted to post there. WHY? So when a member that comes here with the only purpose in mind is to post a complaint, JUST LIKE YOU, they first have to have shown they are a member that is also interested in our forums and members! Your post here is your one and only post, and guess what, it is a complaint. You only came here to complain about a company. You have no other posts and your only interest is complaining about MaxBounty.

That isn't hate, that's just fact!

We welcome all members from every corner of the earth, including you, but we really don't like it when someone comes to us with the single and sole intention of just complaining about a company in our industry, asking for our help, our members help, etc., and then never comes back again. How is that helpful to our members and community?

i received an email saying surveo had pulled my offer due to possible fraud, my manager asked me how i run my offers. I sent screenshots of my accounts, i blurred the name and content but showed the views as otherwise its literally giving away exactly how its done.

You blocked out too much and made it look like you had something to hide. When in forums, always black out, when dealing with networks and their offers, NEVER blackout!

MaxBountyJoe has been coming here for many years and has always been a fair and responsive rep for the company. Let's see if he's still around. I've pinged him.

Maybe you might consider being a little appreciative of where you are and what we do here and make the effort to be a valuable member, get to know us, share your experiences, and help guide others. That is why we have this community. We are not TrustPilot, we are an affiliate marketing community!

Thank you so much for your reply, hate was definitely the incorrect word, it was always due to the poster itself attitude so please forgive me.

Yes in hindsight I’d have loved to have shown how I’ve done everything however I don’t receive any response to any of my details sent, my email to my manager Andrew was in-depth enough but if it wasn’t I’d have loved to have been made aware.

I thought as much about the complaint section, and I understand why it is that way. Just feel like I’ve been accused of something but also it’s been a great source of income, plus there’s funds that wouldn’t have been paid to me(honestly just frustrated that the account can no longer be used and for no fault of my own)

Would be amazing if someone from MaxBounty could get in contact, I can share whatever is needed on this

Also to add, I wasn’t aware of this forum before this but can see it being a great resource so I’ll definitely be checking it out!

Thanks again

Now, my account was terminated without any explanation on their end
Sorry to hear that mate, its possible due to higher number of conversions and paid amount. As they may have that offer from other adv, the adv must has been gone mad as they have paid a lot in exchange of nothing (maybe)! Which is what lead them to terminate your account.

Mostly these types of adv don't reply after such situation as they have a lot of pubs on other hand running more offers, so 1 goes won't hurt them at all. But i hope you would get response from them eventually!

Anyways, if you're still looking to promote such offers, we at StarBurst Affiliates, also have quite large inventory so we can discuss as well;)

Sorry to hear that mate, its possible due to higher number of conversions and paid amount. As they may have that offer from other adv, the adv must has been gone mad as they have paid a lot in exchange of nothing (maybe)! Which is what lead them to terminate your account.

Mostly these types of adv don't reply after such situation as they have a lot of pubs on other hand running more offers, so 1 goes won't hurt them at all. But i hope you would get response from them eventually!

Anyways, if you're still looking to promote such offers, we at StarBurst Affiliates, also have quite large inventory so we can discuss as well;)
Thank you for your reply.

I’ll definitely take a look, if you run any similar uk based offers i’d be interested in signing up.

I’ll definitely take a look, if you run any similar uk based offers i’d be interested in signing up.
We do have UK based offers, also can get if needed from our direct adv. What verticals specifically are you focused on?
through your post it seems you're more into education based offers, where clients can join a platform to learn skills, or let me know;)

banners
Back