The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

My Final Affiliate Journey (with Bing!)

I have read, but not tested, that blogging on medium.com can bring a lot of attention to your main blog if you talk about related stuff over there and mention your website.

I am no expert but I sharing that idea in hope it helps.
Sounds like an interesting idea, worth testing out.

Sad to say but think this thread is done
Google has changed the game
my previous SEO strategies dont work anymore
i see 2 options
1st is paid ads to affiliate blog
2nd is to freelance as a blogger
there may well be 3rd, 4th, 5th..... options
but i need to be sure of income
not working for free any more
cant afford 10 hours blogging no affiliate commission
if i decide to continue i will update
share ideas pls

Sad to say but think this thread is done
Google has changed the game
my previous SEO strategies dont work anymore
This thread's title was about Bing --did Bing return much SEO value to you --or nada?

I think Google has constantly had to overreact to excessive SEO --this is nothing new for many years now. In the foreseeable future this pattern will continue when you are an outlier, even if you are an outlying brand. Google doesn't give a shit about you --they exist to sell PPC --always have.

i was getting 100+ daily Bing users
its not enough traffic to monetize
tried going deep into GSC
didnt find major problems with my blog

This thread's title was about Bing --did Bing return much SEO value to you --or nada?

I think Google has constantly had to overreact to excessive SEO --this is nothing new for many years now. In the foreseeable future this pattern will continue when you are an outlier, even if you are an outlying brand. Google doesn't give a shit about you --they exist to sell PPC --always have.

i was getting 100+ daily Bing users
its not enough traffic to monetize
I think is is very difficult for find something that sells on the basis of novelty and not as price-competitive commodity.
You are not a Walmart or Tesco --a business that has a brand loyalty and a trust based following --that's a real advantage in traditional e-commerce.

Maybe you are selling the idea and losing the order (conversion).

100 good quality directive search engine referrals should result in something.

Unfortunately, oftentimes today, SE organic referrals result in nothing.

Maybe you are selling the idea and losing the order (conversion).

100 good quality directive search engine referrals should result in something.
How much do you think the pathetic economy is influencing this?

I say that but I'm sure that people with money still spend it wherever they want.

How much do you think the pathetic economy is influencing this?
It probably is but --

My grandfather made most of his money in the latter years of the Great Depression (c.1929) until he sold out to his partner in 1952. So, the economy is not always a factor. He owned a small factory that manufactured ladies' hi-end sports-ware (clothing).

That said, selling common and mass marketed products during trying economic times is going to be a very rough road.

Im done with organic search
thats for sure
so if its affilliate marketing
then traffic is either social following
or paid ads
wanna stay with products
whatever happens next
not wasting time
& need to earn $20 hourly
so 10 hours weekly work
then i need $200 weekly income from it

its gonna be paid ads
or buy some social accounts

What e-commerce outfits pays you to drive traffic or pays a CPS/PPS bounty on each new customer acquisition?

I have no interest is developing a customer base and branding, for a business I do not control, for chump change CPA 5% to 10% of the first order, then you lose the customer for reason that they buy direct after the first sale and I get nothing.

Getting new customers is the hardest part --selling an existing customer again and again is much easier.

I would insist on a Google Tag Manager (gtag) on the target (selling) website so you have some transparency too.
This would allow you to track the exact source and behavior of the traffic you drive and ensure that your efforts are accurately attributed.

MI
Back