The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Need help with Active Revenue Advertising Account

rmlinfo

affiliate
Hello,
I created an advertising account with Active Revenue, they show themselves as a self serve platform.
I signed up for an advertising account and added $100 via USDT as credit card payment were not activated. After adding the funds I found out that its not a self serve platform and they approve the campaigns and manage the accounts manually. I generally don't work with these kind of networks, my preference is to work with self serve platforms.
So I asked my manager and also emailed the to cancel my account and issue a refund. My account manager agreed and told me that I will receive the refund. However I haven't heard from them ever since. They are not replying to any of my emails and my account manager is not responding to any of my texts.
I am still waiting for a refund from them but they are not at all bothered about it.

I have had a very very bad experience with this network and would never suggest anyone to use this network ever.
Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 6.49.07 PM.pngIMG_0380.PNGIMG_0381.PNGScreenshot 2024-07-22 at 6.45.25 PM.png

What would they know, I mean my campaign was not even approved. It shocks me too, Its not about the $100 but the way they are treating an advertiser. I sent them a message on their linkedin profile and got an instant reply there. They said they have forwarded the complaint to the concerned department. But the fact that concerns me is that they have got such incompetent account managers.

They are an effective platform, but the past few years I have seen more and more of this type of complaint, being ghosted on support issues.

Well, I guess you can add one more to the list. I read a few positive reviews about them which is why I decided to sign up and put in funds. But I was wrong and its really annoying to see this behaviour from any network whatsoever.
Is there anyone in this forum who is from ActiveRevenue and who can get this issue resolved.

MI
Back