The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

New here, Amazon and Ebay affiliate, need help getting started

aussiedaz

affiliate
Hi there
New to this, Covid killed the business I was in so rather than let things go, Ive taken the knowledge of the past 8 years and turned the website into a AM business
So far Ive been cleaning the Amazon data (no content, no pictures on some products, no seo) which due to lack of funds has taken over 9 months.

So now Ive got over half of the 6K products cleaned and "searchable" so now Im looking to get some money, Ezoic turned me down due to lack/thin content (Ive been cleaning data before I looked to post content, so while I have traffic I haven't been posting).

Now Im ready to post content and need some help.

Ive been using Ai to write some "industry" knowledge type posts to help me rank, but no product specific ones and thats where Im looking for help.

The industry is mechanical power transmission, so how would you turn/create a post about this?

Now the questions I have is how do I write BULK product specific product blog posts, what prompts or blog post formats do the best as i have 50K impressions but less than 1000 clicks so I think its a, data is still not 100% clean or b, people are looking to see the price (Ive recently changed the Buy Product button to Click for latest price to take them to Amazon) Signed up to ebay and CJ as well etc, my long term strategy is buy whatever software to automate or whatever is needed once I start to make some money.

Any help is appreciated.

Most AI platforms use an api format. You can connect to the Ai api with bash, c, python etc

OpenAI example: DIY or hire a developer you pay by the number of tokens used.
Im sorry I dont think I said this right or this may be the wrong forum or site, Im not selling my own product (anymore) , Im selling brand like Spicer, Lovejoy couplings through my web site and the Amazon reseller is doing the fulfillment, Im just looking for a %.
What Im trying to do is write product blog posts that are not thin content but are product model specific ie Spicer 5-153X, and Im looking for prompts or some kind of format to follow that has worked for others

Bulk --thousands ...
So now Ive got over half of the 6K products cleaned and "searchable"
w the questions I have is how do I write BULK product specific product blog posts,
How do you propose to make posts of thousands of product 'descriptions, specs' and generate your own custom datafeed for automating the AI blog posts --or its that even what you are trying to do here?

You could paste a prompt with the data that you have on each product into the web interface 6K times? That will take forever.
So far Ive been cleaning the Amazon data (no content, no pictures on some products, no seo) which due to lack of funds has taken over 9 months.
Amazon data from what? an XML, CSV, JSON given to you by Amazon Associates --just write a script to parse the data you want. That takes hours not months.

Last edited:
XML:
<prompt = "Create a 700 word article for the product given" />
<product name = "name goes here" />
<product details = "descriptions, features" />

1726114380962.png

How much monthly traffic do you currently get. I know Ezoic recently changed their application process, although it's not in their terms I beleive they still won't except a site with less than 10'000 visits a month.

AI content is not good for your site, I would remove. Writting bulk product reviews that get the job done right will mean either outsourcing, writting them yourself, or both.

I scraped the query (DuckGoGo) dating sites free and did some sed and grep tricks and some 'secret sauce'

1726171463571.png

suit-monkey-sm.jpg

Edit some names in.
Add some taglines <h3> stuff
Add some CTA and your links ...
This is not like the AI crap you see posted here ;)

You are welcome to test it ChatGPT
source file attached

Attachments

• datingFreeTopic.txt
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi there
New to this, Covid killed the business I was in so rather than let things go, Ive taken the knowledge of the past 8 years and turned the website into a AM business

So now Ive got over half of the 6K products cleaned and "searchable" so now Im looking to get some money, Ezoic turned me down due to lack/thin content (Ive been cleaning data before I looked to post content, so while I have traffic I haven't been posting).

Now Im ready to post content and need some help.

Ive been using Ai to write some "industry" knowledge type posts to help me rank, but no product specific ones and thats where Im looking for help.

The industry is mechanical power transmission, so how would you turn/create a post about this?

Now the questions I have is how do I write BULK product specific product blog posts, what prompts or blog post formats do the best as i have 50K impressions but less than 1000 clicks so I think its a, data is still not 100% clean or b, people are looking to see the price (Ive recently changed the Buy Product button to Click for latest price to take them to Amazon) Signed up to ebay and CJ as well etc, my long term strategy is buy whatever software to automate or whatever is needed once I start to make some money.

Any help is appreciated.
Honesty is still always the best policy and then elaborate from there using a thesaurus and dictionary if necessary according to your writing style which is your taste in literature - poetry etc. and we both know people are looking to see price, including you and I. I enjoy opening posts with the price - it can't get any more honest - (period) . And begin writing from there.

I scraped the query (DuckGoGo) dating sites free and did some sed and grep tricks and some 'secret sauce'
What I realized late last night is that: AI ignored all the SEO crap in my scrape and added the the *dating online* affinities, both good and bad, to its article "story reply." This leads me to believe --a lot of the content we are seeing in MSM (Main Stream Media) may be partially written by AI now.

MI
Back